Add a mouse smooth option in Cartographer's settings menu

Nov 16, 2020
Gamertag
TenAte108
I noticed that when I look at a specific object Warthog for example and start revolving around it while looking at it the object got a little laggy/choppy edges, this problem was in Call of Duty 4 and World at War and many other old FPS games like Halo 2 VIsta and I found that fixing that problem is by enabling "Smooth Mouse" option in them

no matter how bad your PC processor is, if you have a good Framerate but you still see choppy or laggy edges on objects and dense areas that means it's a mouse problem. however when I looked in settings I only found Raw input and sensitivity and uniform aim options but no mouse smoothness and Halo 2 Vista was originally released like that which is stupid since the game is old and not all mouses were compatible with it so we need "mouse smooth" option added, also I had to uninstall cartographer to use the fan patch for mouse it had mouse smooth fix and other stuff but it wasn't working because of cartographer so can Cartographer developers please add that option.

I am not gonna uninstall a whole big fix just for a little fix you know I still need the multiplayer but I also need the mouse smooth thing for my mouse aim