Almost done need some assistance

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
Okay guys after re-installing my OS i successfully installed the dedicated server and almost got it working. After reaching the final stages I couldn't

sign in because it said "offline - update required". I installed the GFWL setup 3.5 and the Halo 2 vista October 2007 update for the dedi.

Am i missing something??

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
ur not using dopemans h2 are u that one has update problems gota use diff halo 2 files or diff image i have working h2 files i can send u to paste over ur previousa ones ive done in past to stop update loop and greyed out network and live options for h2 also

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
SIC Avenged said:
ur not using dopemans h2 are u that one has update problems gota use diff halo 2 files or diff image i have working h2 files i can send u to paste over ur previousa ones ive done in past to stop update loop and greyed out network and live options for h2 also
I'm not useing dopemans it's crap anyway

And kills last time I set it up I installed the 2 updates and that's all I needed.

I'm pretty sure the ISO I have works but something got messed up I suppose

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
darn this suks i miss sic servers lol its always something man im telling ya fix one thing run into a new problem lol usually takes alot research and wording things right on google with alot reading u can usually find someone with that issue and hopefully some inisight on fixing

you did install h2 and install the update right like the update that it does after u type in cd key ?? could be that no clue tho just trying to help lol

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
SIC Avenged said:
darn this suks i miss sic servers lol its always something man im telling ya fix one thing run into a new problem lol usually takes alot research and wording things right on google with alot reading u can usually find someone with that issue and hopefully some inisight on fixing

you did install h2 and install the update right like the update that it does after u type in cd key ?? could be that no clue tho just trying to help lol
I updated it before everything

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
I didn't install it on the server, no.

When I was running the dedi off the old harddrive i didn't need to install H2V to run a dedi..

Mar 26, 2013
Gamertag
GameCreat0r
Shawn said:
Do u have the game h2v on that pc? Because i remember needing it to get the updated gfwl. But i dont know if that still happens
I also thought that was needed but I'm not sure. I have updated the WM servers once and before that I ran my own server, but I don't remember how I did it.

Moose refuged to help, basicly he sees h2pc.org as his enemy, because he belives many of it's members have attact him in the past.
Let's not discuss Moose's decision, it's his to make and we would only get off topic if we spend words on it.

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
GCreat0r said:
Shawn said:
Do u have the game h2v on that pc? Because i remember needing it to get the updated gfwl. But i dont know if that still happens
I also thought that was needed but I'm not sure. I have updated the WM servers once and before that I ran my own server, but I don't remember how I did it.

Moose refuged to help, basicly he sees h2pc.org as his enemy, because he belives many of it's members have attact him in the past.
Let's not discuss Moose's decision, it's his to make and we would only get off topic if we spend words on it.
Why couldn't you just say you had this problem with your server?

This way he would have helped :/