Almost done need some assistance

Mar 26, 2013
Gamertag
GameCreat0r
SIC I TITAN I said:
GCreat0r said:
Shawn said:
Do u have the game h2v on that pc? Because i remember needing it to get the updated gfwl. But i dont know if that still happens
I also thought that was needed but I'm not sure. I have updated the WM servers once and before that I ran my own server, but I don't remember how I did it.

Moose refuged to help, basicly he sees h2pc.org as his enemy, because he belives many of it's members have attact him in the past.
Let's not discuss Moose's decision, it's his to make and we would only get off topic if we spend words on it.
Why couldn't you just say you had this problem with your server?

This way he would have helped :/
I know I actually gave that a thought. But I am not gonna lie to him, I want him to have a choise to help you or not. It is and should be up to him it's not my decision whether he should help you.
The minute I start lieing to people like that... I just won't.

Mar 26, 2013
Gamertag
GameCreat0r
Alright turns out I misunderstood Moose. He is willing to help. Sorry I didn't post this earlier but in the confusion I forgot to actually post it here.

Moose said:
You have to open a game on the same machine. (tinker,halo, etc) Then sign-in using the gamertags you want to use and except the agreement. We used Tinker because it will run on Windows Server 8 and it is free. (We had to download it)
Hope that helps you and don't thank me if it does, thank Moose.

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
GCreat0r said:
Alright turns out I misunderstood Moose. He is willing to help. Sorry I didn't post this earlier but in the confusion I forgot to actually post it here.

Moose said:
You have to open a game on the same machine. (tinker,halo, etc) Then sign-in using the gamertags you want to use and except the agreement. We used Tinker because it will run on Windows Server 8 and it is free. (We had to download it)
Hope that helps you and don't thank me if it does, thank Moose.
I will try that however all te gamertags used for my server have already accepted the latest live terms because I remember doig that. I will try it again though.

Thank you GC and Moose