am i banned cant connect

Jul 29, 2017
Gamertag
michealstifler
but i dont see any sign showing i was banned my problem is master connection just keeps saying cant coneect check firewall....

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
That's if that's you in the video, otherwise you should be able to connect and play if your launcher is up to date.
However if you're hacking and therefor been banned, you will have to make an appeal and state what you did etc and your account name.

Aug 28, 2017
TBH I couldn't connect even though I never hacked (and I have no reason to since until Microsoft gets Halo 2 on Xbox One [and if they turn back on the servers] this is the only way I can play Halo 2 online), had to go to the appdata folder and delete it so it could work. Try that

Aug 16, 2017
steamcommunity.com
Gamertag
Sainty x kiss
TBH I couldn't connect even though I never hacked (and I have no reason to since until Microsoft gets Halo 2 on Xbox One [and if they turn back on the servers] this is the only way I can play Halo 2 online), had to go to the appdata folder and delete it so it could work. Try that
if is a bug you may want to talk to Sod about it, i dont know if he can tell you if your really banned or not

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
You'd wanna talk to KillerChief (GlitchyScripts), Tweek or PNill about this.