"Andresxd" Flyhacking

Jan 18, 2017
I cannot express how sorry I am.
If I could take it all back,undo what I've done, I would. I do not have any justifiable excuses, I know that what I did was bad (Fly), That's why I take responsibility, but I'm really sorry,I will never try to do this again unless the variant allows it.I hope that each and every one of you can understand my sincere apologies as I do not speak English.I know the great effort you all have made for this great game.
That is why I ask for so much forgiveness is not justifiable what I did but I only ask for a second chance.
To all developers, administrators and players of Halo 2 Project Cartographe, I apologize wholeheartedly
Please accept my apologies.

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
Andresxd said:
I cannot express how sorry I am.
If I could take it all back,undo what I've done, I would. I do not have any justifiable excuses, I know that what I did was bad (Fly), That's why I take responsibility, but I'm really sorry,I will never try to do this again unless the variant allows it.I hope that each and every one of you can understand my sincere apologies as I do not speak English.I know the great effort you all have made for this great game.
That is why I ask for so much forgiveness is not justifiable what I did but I only ask for a second chance.
To all developers, administrators and players of Halo 2 Project Cartographe, I apologize wholeheartedly
Please accept my apologies.
You will be unbanned on Wednesday, January 25th. Any more hacking will result in a {TEXT}.