BAN APPEAL

Apr 29, 2017
Gamertag
bob charlie12
so I think it was sunday, Erick8652 was on my team and he was aiming at the floor but the shots was going forward and out of his chest. I knew he was using some kind of aimbot and I cant record video on my pc. I don't know what day it was but in the game everyone was quiting. so I got my aimbot out n was messing with him on lockout. in the video while on foundation the first 5mins he kept spawn killing me with his aimbot, so I got mine out again, figured it was just me n him in that game it be aimbot vs aimbot. be nice to be unbanned but least keep an eye on this guy too cuz I know he be aimbotting too. beside aimbotting takes the fun out of halo 2, not just the player you use it on but the user themselves.

4got gamertag is bob Charlie and please unban me...

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
1. Erick is not a hacker
2. You hacking to counter his "hacks" does not make it justified, I will not remove the ban because of this
3. Apologize and say that you will not use hacks in public servers and you may be unbanned

tweek

Dev
Nov 29, 2013
You will be unbanned on May 24, 2017. It is your responsibility to remind me to unban you. Any further hacking from this or associated accounts will result in a {TEXT} ban

tweek

Dev
Nov 29, 2013
"Any further hacking from this or associated accounts will result in a permanent ban." Don't push your luck...

Erick is not hacking, its called holding down the grenade button

Erick8652

Staff
Jun 16, 2016
Gamertag
erick8652
I would never be able to cheat in this game. I do not even use control assistance. Is just the right click always pressed. Is the reason why I can throw grenades.
In addition, you lie for more than 8 hours you were cheating.

tweek

Dev
Nov 29, 2013
you made more accounts to get around the ban. unfortunately for you i dont have the time and patience to unban all of them. sorry

Apr 29, 2017
Gamertag
bob charlie12
if you was a good ADMIN... you would of seen that 3 of them was made before I was banned. but the launcher even tho I signed in under a different playertag it would always show bob Charlie. 1 was gonna be for when I wanted to play as an elite. so I don't see where your coming from. they all are for this pc, so unbanning this pc should unban them all....

Jan 29, 2017
If you were a good PLAYER....you would not have used hacks and made 3 accounts to get around the ban.
Besides, you can just use different in-game profiles for elites and stuff. So I don't see where you're coming from.

Apr 20, 2016
Gamertag
ElusoryKitty5
I am sorry for being a bad admin, my brothers cousins dogs cat was the one that has not taken time to go through all your accounts