BarSoftClout Wall hack

Mar 24, 2018
Gamertag
poofycanadian
Hey, sorry to bother you all, but I encoutnered a hacker today on one of the CTF servers that did a random weapon change at spawn.

I first noticed the hacker when I was in active camo, and moving out of a pathway. BarSoftClout, which I shall refer to as BSC, immediately knew where I was, and fired upon me. I called him out on it, and he didnt reply.

Then, I got active camo, certain that he was hacking, and tried flanking once more. only to be met with a series of sniper rounds. I managed to evade, and found cover. I tried sneaking out, but was mowed down by BSC.

So, a few minutes later on, I manage to sneak successfully into the tunnels, and manage to get a few kills. So then, I hide in a spot, where I know nobody can find me. I see a nade be hurled right to my location. and I was frustrated when i saw "BSC killed poofycanadian" and at this, I called him out once more.

Eventually, I return to the spot, with a brute shot. A teammate dies infront of me, and I knew that it was BSC. Thankfully the brute shot is a bouncy gun, as I managed to kill him. I called him out once more, and he said "Are you fuking retarded?"

After a few more minutes, and after me requesting an admin for the server, BSC left the game, much to my rleief. I am unsure if he left willingly, or if an admin came in to stop him.

Either way, I would like to see this "gamer" banned from PC, if at all possible.