Beware of these Players

Mar 15, 2013
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on 2 very abusive players me and a few other guys encountered on an SmG server...just in case they come our way.

Jabappy and TrueBXR were both using rapid fire, aimbot, perm overshield, flying vehicle and superspeed. Both did it the whole game, admitted to it, and refused to stop. I have already signed up on SmG to report them there, but I wanted you guys to know and beware ahead of time.

Phantasmal, Yoother and Derp king can back this one up...they were in there with me the whole time. I tried Frapping it...but my H2 screen went all black when I tried to capture. On a side note...what causes that, and how do I fix it?

Mar 26, 2013
Gamertag
GameCreat0r
We (People in teamspeak) saw both of them ingame and we also caught them aimbotting. We booted them.

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Never had this black screen issue when recording with Fraps. Although, in Windows 8 I can not get Windows Movie Maker to recognize the Fraps video codec, read its an issues on Fraps side and that they need to update it, which is strange because I swear it worked on my other Win8 install. So during playback in Movie Maker I could hear the audio but only had a black screen for the video.

So now I'm using Sony Vegas 11 (with an extension called Video4YouTube 1.3) which is a much better program and allowed me to fix the aspect ratio as well. I can send you a link to the Torrent (and the extension) if you are interested.

Mar 15, 2013
Much appreciated Kills. Anything you can link me to that works better than Frapps I'm all for. I want to start making quick vids of us having some fun here and there as well, so having something that works would be great!

Apr 1, 2013
Australia
Gamertag
Le Derp King
Twinreaper said:
Much appreciated Kills. Anything you can link me to that works better than Frapps I'm all for. I want to start making quick vids of us having some fun here and there as well, so having something that works would be great!
I use DXtory. It's very good. I can send you the winrar archive for it if you want. Sony Vegas is a bit big...

I can confirm the hackers were there. I was going to record but my NAT type is always moderate and I kept getting disconnected from GFWL. I apparently need to port forward some ports, I have no clue how to do that...

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Kills Alone said:
Never had this black screen issue when recording with Fraps. Although, in Windows 8 I can not get Windows Movie Maker to recognize the Fraps video codec, read its an issues on Fraps side and that they need to update it, which is strange because I swear it worked on my other Win8 install. So during playback in Movie Maker I could hear the audio but only had a black screen for the video.

So now I'm using Sony Vegas 11 (with an extension called Video4YouTube 1.3) which is a much better program and allowed me to fix the aspect ratio as well. I can send you a link to the Torrent (and the extension) if you are interested.

try installing k-lite codec pack it fixed windows movie maker on seeing mp4 files for me kik http://codecguide.com/download_kl.htm

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
Twinreaper said:
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on 2 very abusive players me and a few other guys encountered on an SmG server...just in case they come our way.

Jabappy and TrueBXR were both using rapid fire, aimbot, perm overshield, flying vehicle and superspeed. Both did it the whole game, admitted to it, and refused to stop. I have already signed up on SmG to report them there, but I wanted you guys to know and beware ahead of time.

Phantasmal, Yoother and Derp king can back this one up...they were in there with me the whole time. I tried Frapping it...but my H2 screen went all black when I tried to capture. On a side note...what causes that, and how do I fix it?
Not sure about TrueBXR but Jabappy was hacking in my servers and he's banned :)