Beware

Sep 10, 2018
Gamertag
no
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on 2 very abusive players me and a few other guys encountered on an SmG server...just in case they come our way.

Jabappy and TrueBXR were both using rapid fire, aimbot, perm overshield, flying vehicle and superspeed. Both did it the whole game, admitted to it, and refused to stop. I have already signed up on SmG to report them there, but I wanted you guys to know and beware ahead of time.

Phantasmal, Yoother and Derp king can back this one up...they were in there with me the whole time. I tried Frapping it...but my H2 screen went all black when I tried to capture. On a side note...what causes that, and how do I fix it?

Nov 2, 2017
Gamertag
Dasher
Thanks for posting, if you are on Windows 10 consider using the built in dvr recorder since fraps is not great and clear video proof is all we need to permanently ban them, from the sounds of it, it won't be long before they do this again and are caught.

Also reporting to Smg will only get them banned from playing on Smg servers, posting here is correct however or on the project cartographer discord (https://discord.gg/fqgj44m) where you would be able to notify someone faster who can record such as myself.

Last edited: