Blu Trainer: Is it or is it not safe?

Mar 1, 2020
Gamertag
Brunovski
Okay, in first place, please be aware I don't want in any way possible to cheat on multiplayer.

Greetings everyone, I've been playing H2 Project Cartographer for quite a while and, recently, I've seen some videos on YouTube of people making 1v1s (etc) on third person view with this supposed trainer called 'Blu trainer'.
(To those who want to help) I've got a few questions...

1. Is this supposed trainer safe? If not, which one would you recommend for having fun offline?

2. Is there any way I can use this or any other trainers online without getting banned? I'd like to use third person view so much but I don't wanna get banned at all. I'm someone who wants to have fun in the game, not someone looking to ruin my and other peoples' experiences.

3. In your opinion, what's the best trainer to take screenshots of your character while using features such as free cam.

Apr 2, 2019
Gamertag
Wookie2104
Answers in order
1: yeah its safe the blu trainer
2: its not cheating, well depends on the purpose, in 3rd person you have more field of vision, but nobody can say if you are in 1st or 3rd person. Now if you use it to move the camara to locate enemys (like someone who took the flag) its cheating.

Mar 1, 2020
Gamertag
Brunovski
Answers in order
1: yeah its safe the blu trainer
2: its not cheating, well depends on the purpose, in 3rd person you have more field of vision, but nobody can say if you are in 1st or 3rd person. Now if you use it to move the camara to locate enemys (like someone who took the flag) its cheating.
Do I get banned for using the third person view option in a normal online match? Can I play in online servers without any worries of getting banned?

Mar 15, 2013
^^ Your an idiot. Any and all mods (other than Cartographer options) are bannable and cheating unless you are hosting a server labeled "mods" or joining aforementioned labeled server.

Mar 1, 2020
Gamertag
Brunovski
My friend.
Excuse me but I see you're the guy back at discord and I must say: You're as toxic as Chernobyl.

I'm never going to use mod menus online. As I said in the post I'm someone looking forward to have fun online and not to get banned.
I do play campaign with Blu Trainer and Assembly, I mod the maps to play as marines, odsts, whatsoever. I don't play online with any external tools other than P.Cartographer's tools.

Please do not stalk me.
I don't want to argue.

I kindly ask you not to waste my ( and your ) time.

Thank you.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
One can only play mods, hacks, cheats in a custom game or server with a gametype that has the name hacks, cheats, mods, glitches somewhere in the gametypes name.
That's the only way to play online with mods, 3rd person, external tools that aren't stock features for the game or project Cartographer or else you'll possibly get banned. That's the way it has been since the land before time.