Hey NukeUlater, this is blur72z, i was not using aimbot bro
my mouse went bonkers and movin in other directions

NukeULater

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Mar 20, 2016
Gamertag
NukeULater6558
Don't bother, you are not getting unbanned, and for those wondering where is the aimbot play the video at 0.25 speed from the beggining.

Feb 12, 2020
Gamertag
Serenity3905
yo fool i dont have a good pc idiot
bruh your a kid go back to playing COD because you cant play without using aimbot i saw what you were doing i was in the game that was aimbot your excuse was that stupid it made superhornet look smart now go fuck off and play something else

Feb 15, 2020
Gamertag
EVOR15z
bruh your a kid go back to playing COD because you cant play without using aimbot i saw what you were doing i was in the game that was aimbot your excuse was that stupid it made superhornet look smart now go fuck off and play something else
Yo im not dude, im a noob

Feb 15, 2020
Gamertag
EVOR15z
what was ur username anyways

Feb 15, 2020
Gamertag
EVOR15z
who tf is superhornet

Status
Not open for further replies.