Can't join CyP server

May 13, 2013
Gamertag
Sufikz
I used to be able to join the CyP servers, but recently I cannot.
When I click on the game, the information doesn't show up like ping, players, and it says Map Default on weapons when the game-type is BR/Snipe for instance...

My NAT is open, but I'm pretty sure something wrong. I suck on this topic though, but I'll try to explain.

Whenever I host a game, people always join in waves.
For example, I host a game with a friend and it takes about 5-10 minutes before someone joins.
Let's say three people. In-game I can see that sometimes they randomly disconnect, like they are shooting at me and suddenly they quit. Apparently they don't quit voluntarily.
Then 10 minutes after the three players has joined (and probably after someone has disconnected), new players join (lets say 4 players), and this continues on and on and eventually there are no players left except me and my friend.

Router: ZyXEL P2812.
Download: 22.43 mbps
Upload: 4.67 mbps
Ping: 87 ms

Any suggestions to what I can do?
This sucks major. I really want to play when my favorite server is up.

Thank you in advance,

Sufikz

Edit: I can join all other server except the CyP server. Maybe it's just a coincidence I can't join today. But other players were playing in the server and I still couldn't join.

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
You're going to have contact an CyP clan leader to find out if you're banned.

We don't control their servers sorry..

Mia

Members
Mar 18, 2013
Germany, EU
Gamertag
CyP KikO
Sufikz Isn't banned. We just bann Hackers, cyp posers and the xtreme trashtalkers like for example, tahitigrafitti or CyD Ninja. I am sorry that i cant help you with this problem.
This really isnt my special field!* I hope you can get it fixed, because I enjoy playing with you.