Choppy Sound (MP) Choppy Game (SP) (Main Menu)

Mar 21, 2017
Gamertag
MOOFIN
So i went and grabbed the Halo 2.5 Map pack and everything installed, and the game runs fine, but there's no sound. cant figure out why.
My PC volume is up, the game isn't muted, the in game audio settings haven't been messed with, yet there's no sound.

Its acually very irritating to play Halo without sound lol.

Please Help lol, Thanks,

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
Re: No Sound?

This is an issue with the custom map restriction remover dll and the cartographer dll .. I get the same issue. I would remove H2.5

Mar 21, 2017
Gamertag
MOOFIN
Re: No Sound?

ok so i got the sound back, but now its all choppy... also, on an unrelated note, while playing single player, while watching a cut scene and after watching the cit scene the game starts to get choppy, it continues to be choppy after i quit and are in the menu... durning and after a cut scene the whole game starts to get choppy.

Are these memory leaks or is it something ive done?

Edit: the choppy sound is only on MP... SP sound is fine up till the cut scenes.

Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
UncutFighter
From what I was told, Single player doesn't work too well right now with the Project. However, I don't think that is the reason you're having choppy audio. Have you tried re-installing your game? If so and you are still having issues, have you made sure your audio drivers are up-to-date?

Mar 21, 2017
Gamertag
MOOFIN
Drivers are up to date, and no i havent tried re-instaling. the SP was fine up till i tired to install that map mod lol... guess its reinstall time lol