[Clow] CRAZYPAC - rapidfire

Apr 28, 2019
Gamertag
CRAZYPAC
Hello

Good evening, how are you?

I'm [Clow] CRAZYPAC and I'm here for prove my innocence.

Really, until today I find out that it is the rapidfire, and looking for the description of the mod, says that by leaving the trigger on the BR or any other weapon of slow shooting, you can shoot quickly and without pauses.

If you watch and analyze the video in detail, you can see that each shot contains pauses and what I do in this case is to use the double bursts very fast.

If you wish, I can share a video of my hands using the control, so they can check that I do not use any mod, which I repeat, until today I know that there is.

I invite the person who posted (@Celsius) the video, to bring it full and you can see that in the whole game I do not get any advantage and in fact I occupy an average position in scoring .

Can you please tell me if this is the way to leave the video evidence from me?

That said, I cordially request your help so that my account is banned, because it is in this state unfairly.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2017
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
iTzRaDiaNTTTV
too fast to be RRXYY but i can play claw and Dub / Quad shot just like that will i be banned? i use controller too. i can stream it if it keep me from a ban. or i just wont Dub So0t witch is half the fun of the Halo 2 and BXR :) ( but for the video that is to Fast of a YY (weapon change) and its modded / hacker ) i agree ")