community is time to give a second chance

Feb 19, 2019
Gamertag
NARCIS
Yes, how can you read the title, it's time to give a second chance to all the users that made a mistake when cheating in the game, be it for innocents and others for their own wish.

I have not been able to play h2v pc for more than 2 months and I think they should give all of us who have been banned a second chance to show them that we are repentant and now that they are on their way to the halo master chief collection for PC, they will lose a lot force the cartographer community then friends administrators a little hand in the heart for which we have been banned please and thank you for reading us :D

Feb 19, 2019
Gamertag
NARCIS
The devs and staff of Carto are solid hard asses. Good luck convincing them of anything.
is true friend Yuri Bacon, but they are also people and they know that people make mistakes, it is human to err, the important thing is to recognize the error and not committing it again, and for my part and that of many users we are repentant and we want play again, Administrators know that at some point in their lives they have also made some mistake, I hope they understand us as we are the ones who really love H2.

Feb 19, 2019
Gamertag
NARCIS
Your clan already 4v4d us for your freedom and lost. Time to move on
friend is not about playing and now, halo is for all of us who love to play it, and it was a mistake that we made that we are banned, we only ask for a second chance as all human beings deserve it, and recover users that maybe the master boss Take it when you leave for a computer

Oct 26, 2018
But they are also people and they know that people make mistakes.
Intentionally hacking in a game to get an advantage isn't a mistake my dude. If you weren't banned you'd still be doing it and if you were to be unbanned it would be no different. There is a reason that Devs don't give second chances.

Feb 19, 2019
Gamertag
NARCIS
Intentionally hacking in a game to get an advantage isn't a mistake my dude. If you weren't banned you'd still be doing it and if you were to be unbanned it would be no different. There is a reason that Devs don't give second chances.
friend thank you for answering and commenting on this thread, I hope you understand that it is human to fail, the idea is to recognize the error and not commit it again

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
maybe for first time a temporal ban is more fair? if guys insists then lifeban is ok. a lot of people learn from their mistakes, and will stop after a temporal ban ;)

Feb 19, 2019
Gamertag
NARCIS
maybe for first time a temporal ban is more fair? if guys insists then lifeban is ok. a lot of people learn from their mistakes, and will stop after a temporal ban ;)
thank you very much brother for your opinion, you can see that you are very human and you know nobody is except to make a mistake, the really good thing is to apologize, lower your head, accept the error and give an example that if there was a change and you are a new person

Mar 22, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Gamertag
EXTIINCT
You do realize that if every ban is lifted then it'll just litter the servers with hackers and no one wants that. You cheated. You knew you shouldn't have cheated yet you did it anyway then tried to lie about it lol. You don't deserve a second chance even if the admins did give them out. SMH