!!COOP MODE!! UPDATE!!

Oct 30, 2015
France
Gamertag
YunZhaelor
Well if you need some people to test coop stability I'm all for it, I've been wanting to play proper coop on a Halo PC version for so long now :laugh:

PNill

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 25, 2015
Gamertag
TDxPermaNulled
Personally outside of my traditional core development of network functionality and writing the basics ( Gun Game, Infection ) as Proof of Concept of the scripting engine we'll be exporting, my only focus or desire rather playing with coop functionality is to attempt a fire-fight mode.

Himanshu01

Lead Dev
May 16, 2013
India
Gamertag
Himanshu01
Firefight cool
Can u give some description on it?
Idaho said:
Well if you need some people to test coop stability I'm all for it, I've been wanting to play proper coop on a Halo PC version for so long now :laugh:
yah sure i will contact u in need but i guess Perma will be able to fix coop.

May 13, 2017
Gamertag
BlessingBox723
When I did most halo maps the camera spawned me out side the map
On oracle I spawned on juggernaut (the current level I was on) but it just showed me thick fog moving and juggernaut on the bottom right corner
How can I fix this

Himanshu01

Lead Dev
May 16, 2013
India
Gamertag
Himanshu01
i would not suggest using this method now
Its a lot buggy and many ppl reported it not working
Plz wait for new methods
Coop is WIP(Work in Progress)_

Sep 3, 2017
Works for the most part. Although you cannot see your weapon if you aren't the host. Another problem also is on Quarantine Zone the person who isn't the host when trying to make an elite get out of a seat Spectre instead it says Hold E to board enemy vehicle. And even when you try to hijack it nothing happens. Also if both people die then the game crashes. Looking forward to future updates to once again make Halo 2 amazing.

Mar 10, 2019
Gamertag
talos91
The third person option of this mod is so good for people that first person causes motion sickness but you can't zoom and evertime you die it resets and it can only be activated via the mod gui, any way you could add a hotkey to switch between first and third person? That would be great