Dedicated Server Maps

Pow

Members
Jul 1, 2019
Gamertag
Pow
Would the mods consider changing the map rotation? Most people only stick around for District, Zanzibar, Frostbite, Sanctuary, Terminal, and Foundation.

It would be great to see a map rotation that more people stick around for. I always see the lobby clear out whenever Bloodgultch or Coagualtion come on, because it just becomes a vehicle camp fest. Relic doesn't seem to be very popular either.

Personally Id like a playlist with District, Zanzibar, Sanctuary, Colossus, Terminal, Foundation, Ivory Tower, and Burial Mounds.
There is also a ton of great modded maps, such as Construct, H3 Guardian PB2, Valhalla, and many more.

I realize that it's entirely up to the mods to decide on. That said quite often there just two populated servers which are full during the good maps, and empty when it hits those others.

Are there any files for hosting your own server? I've seen a bunch of people hosting, but I'm not sure where to start.

Regards,

Pow

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
The official objective servers literally have all of these maps on rotation with various game variants

Pow

Members
Jul 1, 2019
Gamertag
Pow
I play them all the time, and everyone leaves when Bloodgultch, Coagualtion, and Relic come up. Some of those maps I mentioned are in the lists. Though some of them aren't in the Big Team lists. I'm just asking for some revision. If that can't be done, if anyone could point me in the right direction I'll set some servers up.