[DLR$] Wukong aimbot

Mar 19, 2019
Gamertag
RnT Suffering

at 6:09 when he goes to grab a weapon X appears, wich appears only if you're moving with controller instead of keyboard and at 6:20 he said that he's using mouse and keyboard, wich is obvious proof of mouse/troller glitch, wich he has been doing for the past 2 months and 20 days.

At 18:08 he kills the guy with last shot shooting him at the hips, wich is proof of increased bullet magnetism in my opinion not only by the controller added aim assist, but manualy increasing bullet magnetism throught hacking as well.
At 19:25 if you play throught this part a couple of times, especialy throught slow motion you can see that he snaps towards his opponent at exactly 19:27, when his hole pc reacts to it, his aim get's exactly at his opponent's hips, wich is indicator of aimbot, and he snaps in such a way that there is no human being on this planet that aims like that and at the same time the computer would react in such a way.

Mar 19, 2019
Gamertag
RnT Suffering

Another proof concerning this exact video, at 13:00 he melles his opponent a couple of times, to wich after that at 13:20 he asks ''what's the melle button for keyboard'' wich should be obvious to someone that's playing with m/k for the past 2 months atleast, altou i learned, that he has remapped his melle button to some button on his mouse, wich is even MORE proof that he is abusing mouse and controller glitch, because if he moves with controller and aims with mouse, how is he going to even melle? Jumping with either LB button or some button on the mouse and melle button on the mouse, makes sense why he hates button glitches as well, because he can't get used to them like that.
At 16:34 he also does something very fishy, wich is snap towards sword, where his opponent went and it obviously was not intentional based on his reaction, and if you look closely you can see that he snapped exactly at where his opponent's hip location would be.

Mar 19, 2019
Gamertag
RnT Suffering
That evidence is brought by just the last 2 of his videos, and he has been doing the mouse controller glitch since ''halo 2 #3'' wich was uploaded 2 months and 20 days ago, i wonder what more could be found by checking throught most of his videos, of course if he does not delete them by then, or make them appear hidden.

Aug 23, 2018
Gamertag
Scooter
Definitely cheating but it sounds like he rebinded his melee to a mouse button which explains why he asked what it is on keyboard. But yeah the snaps and stuff are obvious plus the M&K controller thing

Dec 19, 2018
Gamertag
SunWukong
Was a misunderstanding, I also have videos now of nothing plugged in. It happens, I don't blame them, and am glad they are actually proactive. Thanks for un-banning.

divine1gore

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Jan 12, 2019
Washington State, USA
Gamertag
divine1gore
I don't know why you think tearing your computer apart would prove your innocence retroactively -- considering that in the videos you post you can only see your game play and your face -- nothing else. And in your "oh I'm actually innocent guys" video you're movement is more jerky than in your 1v1 with me for example; you can't get smooth analog movement from pressing digital keys. Oh and lets not forget how convenient it is that you would cheat and not need to have to worry about learning the spawn times, or even messing with any button combo whatso-ever because they would be tricky to do at all with most of your actions mapped to your mouse so your right hand does almost all the work and your left hand only has to move the thumbstick on a controller or a joystick or something. But I'm sure all the fishy stuff can be explained so well by your arrogant offhand comment "I'm just good at games."

Dec 19, 2018
Gamertag
SunWukong
Dude I literally only said that because I miss heard what you said. If it makes you happy ill just play with the normal group. I was actually glad to see you back, you're a good dude to play with. Theres no program, no macros, nothing. Im going to end it here, its done. Just play the game and enjoy it.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2019
Gamertag
RnT Suffering
funny how you didn't try to prove your innocence in any of these claims, including the ones that concern snapping and bullet magnetism as well, too bad you litteraly need to send the videos with timestamps to tweek while he's playing retarded coag ctf game because he's got a decease named laziness

divine1gore

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Jan 12, 2019
Washington State, USA
Gamertag
divine1gore
Wukong way to change the title of your video even though our suspicions are valid
I showed the game to Suffering to learn how I could improve and as a consequence of that he noticed that you might be abusing the mouse-troller glitch
it wasn't that I got angry that I lost and then went to try to get you banned because that's what you seem to think. I mean if you watch the video you can tell I was happy with the game result when I played it. And its fine idc that I lost but I do care that you are probably a cheater and that shouldn't go unabated so don't change the title of your video to try to garner more views than you deserve -- by touting a false truth.