DOOM (2016) - STEAM Demo!!!

May 17, 2016
USA
Gamertag
Hold Em5
I downloaded it and I can't even launch the game because my graphics card is terrible lol (NVIDIA Quadro 600)

May 17, 2016
USA
Gamertag
Hold Em5
I couldn't even make to the main menu xD. The minimum requirement was like 670 (so close), but even then it probably would've ran like shit on the lowest settings. It was also the only minimum requirement I couldn't reach.

I've been long overdue for a new gpu, the newest Nvidia gtx 1080's are like $700, that would be a spectacular gpu but it's so damn expensive. The 1070's are only $450 and probably way more worth the money. They are sold out right now :whistle:. Should probably just get a whole new desktop all together.

I have to lower all the graphics on all my games for them to run smooth, except for H2V :D. It's also the main reason I can't download forza 6 on my pc.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
I'm downloading DooM as we speak, thought I would pick it up because of the sale. Should be able to run it on decent-ish settings. I'll tell you how I go.

May 17, 2016
USA
Gamertag
Hold Em5
Finally got a better graphics card and was actually able to play the demo on the worst settings possible and a lower resolution! With the glorious 10 frames per second I got to play in it was actually pretty damn awesome. It was also cool seeing my jumping shotguns to the face in a laggy slow motion. I'll have to get this on Xbox One so I can actually play it. My computer surprisingly didn't crash either.