"existence" aimbotting.

Nov 7, 2016
Player name: existence

Server: One of the several "MLG" servers hosted with Project Cartograhper

Was talking with ShadowTeddy on Discord and he was saying that existence had some sketchy aim. I joined and after seeing these two snaps it was pretty obvious he's aimbotting. (See video) To be fair on the first one, I did jump right in front of him, however the aim-snap when he wasn't even looking at me says it all. As for the second clip, right as he starts firing at me you can see his player twitch around aiming at others on the map.

[BBvideo 800,490:a05msv85]https://www.youtube.com/embed/GMF4YBv6rfo[/BBvideo]

hoke

Members
Nov 8, 2016
Gamertag
Hoke
I can promise you that he doesnt have Aimbot, Existence has been playing Halo 2 for a long time. What you are seeing are probebly just high ping since Existence is from the UK.

supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
first of all you cannot ban someone without SOLID PROOF

this video is garbage, there's no proof of aimbotting or anything. All I see is a guy running around with enhanced FOV (which bends the games physics which can cause strange graphic errors) As well as playing against a guy ACROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN

Of course there's going to be lag as well.

I'm unbanning him now. Do I seriously need to start going through bans and determine what is good and what is bad? How pathetic is this?