For a good cause I hope your pardon c:

Dari

Members
Oct 28, 2019
Gamertag
SaSaKi KoJiRo
Excuse me, staff people. I know that you don't know me or I do not know you and I do not expect a quick response, nor do I expect a favor or anything like that, I just wanted to comment on my situation. I was banned for using hacks not put classic pretexts that my brother used or a friend or situations if so, I used them and period. I waited 3 months to comment on this because I understood my mistake and would be a hypocrite if I had immediately talked to you to remove the ban ... Obviously I deserved it and I deserve it however I want to return to play if they allow it to me, I myself understand if they do not grant me such a right, but I want to return, not for playing if not to return to see a friend whose nick is "eli" only for that I want to return since she has no social networks and we only talked about the game but thanks to my error I have not returned to see her. I understand if you do not answer me and I waste your time but I understood my mistake. That's why I waited 3 months (approximately)!
Thank you very much for your attention.
Pdt: I apologize if my English is a bad thing.

Nov 3, 2019
Gamertag
xddd
daeri esta enamorado de eli aunque igual es joto pero por favor quitenle el ban o sino el vato se corta las venas

Nov 3, 2019
Gamertag
ZAGITARIO
support daeri please take away the ban, he is the only one who created rooms where I liked to play