Fps Issue

Dec 7, 2018
Gamertag
BL4NK
When I join any server .. i play normaly for like 20 minutes . then i get HUGE fps drop for like 5 minutes then it goes back normal
then again i get the same fps drop for 5 minutes ;.. and this happens again & again & again
even i capt fps to 60
i add the game to my dedicated Graphique card
even tho i used to run the game normally without the cartographer .. when i installed it i started getting this issue
any tips ?

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Hmm antivirus, updates, other programs running hogging the CPU, other settings, run high performance instead of quality settings?
Idk :/ I've never had any issues really, from a Nvidia 7950gt 512mb +both sli, GTS 450 1gb +both SLI, :/ laptop?

Maybe be heat issue?

Dec 7, 2018
Gamertag
BL4NK
yes i have laptop .. but i don't think what you mention are the issue .. because i used to play other games for 4 hours or more without getting any fps drop
besides .. this issue is like a pattern .. 20 mins of normal playing then 5 minutes of fps drop .... 20 mins normal .. 5 mins bad .. it keeps doing it the whole game
even in the main menu it does that
never had this issue before cartographie

Feb 26, 2016
USA
What Halo 3 campaign? If this is happening in some other game unrelated to Halo 2 Vista then this has nothing to do with us. It has to do with your hardware or something you have installed.

Dec 7, 2018
Gamertag
BL4NK
What Halo 3 campaign? If this is happening in some other game unrelated to Halo 2 Vista then this has nothing to do with us. It has to do with your hardware or something you have installed.
No this happend to me only in halo 2. And halo 3 campaign .. The rest of the games worked perfectly ... But. I fixed it by updating my vcard and updating the chipest drivers