game breakers

Sep 6, 2018
Gamertag
Rectal_Fruit
I know I'm not the only one who gets frustrated on certain servers where people who are Halo gods get on and ruin the competitive fun for everyone else, right? I understand being good at the game, but you'd think there'd be some sort of autism server that the people who spend an unhealthy amount of time playing this could get on and have a big dick contest. I heard that there is supposed to be some sort of matchmaking implemented soon, but I don't really know if the player base is large enough to support balanced matchmaking.

Dec 6, 2018
Gamertag
NukemBoyz
I know I'm not the only one who gets frustrated on certain servers where people who are Halo gods get on and ruin the competitive fun for everyone else, right? I understand being good at the game, but you'd think there'd be some sort of autism server that the people who spend an unhealthy amount of time playing this could get on and have a big dick contest. I heard that there is supposed to be some sort of matchmaking implemented soon, but I don't really know if the player base is large enough to support balanced matchmaking.
Your best bet is to host your own game, that way you have the ability to kick people via the command list or w/e its called.