game crashing bug

Ven

Members
Feb 26, 2017
Gamertag
XFlavoryCheeseX
ok so idk if anyone else has had this problem or not, but EVERY SINGLE time I crouch and aim down the sights with any weapon my game crashes, sometimes I can exit the game I'm it to the main menu and rejoin the game, but even after that if I try to aim and crouch it will crash again. most of the time when this happens I cant rejoin the game I was in and have to completely restart halo 2.... ive tried changing the graphics in all manners of combinations, but even on the lowest settings this AWAYS happens.

I'm playing on windows 10 and I don't have any other problems other than this, the game runs smoothly I just always have to make sure to never crouch and aim at the same time, its extremely troublesome... anyone know what I can do to fix this??

Mar 20, 2016
Ven said:
EVERY SINGLE time I crouch and aim down the sights
There is no ADS in this game, only scoping. You've already confused KittyKat. ;)

Does the bug happen in singleplayer?
Does the bug happen without Cartographer installed?
Have you tried reinstalling?

Ven

Members
Feb 26, 2017
Gamertag
XFlavoryCheeseX
@Ling Ling I haven't tried it in single player yet bc I only play multiplayer, so it would be pointless to play it without project cartographer, and no I haven't tried reinstalling yet, hoping to avoid that but I will if I must.

@UncutFighter I use a xbox 360 controller and haven't tested it on keyboard and mouse yet but I will