Game doesn´t work even with " -disabled3dex" launch parameter

Jan 6, 2020
Gamertag
OnePlayer480
I´m not sure what is wrong with my game but apparently that fix doesn´t solve my crash so I guess my case got worse.

PD: those Yen signs are the inverted slash and no, that hasn´t caused any problem because programs like netbeans DO LET ME CODE with that little detail and the game used to run with those there (they replace the other slash) and every single program in my computer still runs, I checked just in case and my antivirus doesn´t block the game or anything because I reinstalled it and worked fine without cartographer, so I guess is the same 0.5.4 error but in my case I don´t get what i´m doing wrong with the quick fix.

Also it´s the Latin American dub of the game with spanish language settings.
1578369022635.png

Feb 26, 2016
USA
You created the shortcut, added the target parameter, and then launched FROM the shortcut? If it still crashes after that upload your crash dump here. halo2_crash_reports in your documents folder.

Jan 6, 2020
Gamertag
OnePlayer480
Now it doesn´t upload the file, the hell is happening to my windows?!

Edit: I hope the compression didn´t alter anything because my computer didn´t let me upload the .dmp unless it´s compressed, very weird.

Attachments

Jan 6, 2020
Gamertag
OnePlayer480
Ya did

-disabled3dex

? And used that shortcut to launch the game?
Yes, I did that but it just kept crashing so I temporarily uninstalled my Project Cartographer so I can still play H2.

Gonna wait for some solution even if it takes months because cartographer is cool as hell, I used to own H2 (I think, maybe it was a Bootleg disk with the actual game, who knows I don´t remember, 2 small for caring about things being legit) but never got the Xbox Live suscription because I had no internet so cartographer is a life saver for me, because I legit tought the server closure of 2015 was the end of my hopes of ever playing online H2 (HCE is still running somehow lol).

Back to topic, I don´t know why the fix doesn´t work, Tough Luck indeed.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Last edited:
Jan 5, 2020
Gamertag
a vehicle
Same problem without solution, I've try everything mentioned above and closes without throwing any crash report...