GraveRobber/graverobber/HeadHunter Variant

Feb 10, 2019
Gamertag
[NUB] Famine
Ok... so I've crawled through the code. H2MOD.CPP says this:

Code:
if (wcsstr(variant_name, L"GraveRobber") > 0 || wcsstr(variant_name, L"graverobber") > 0)      

{      

TRACE_GAME("[h2mod] GraveRobber (Headhunter) Turned on!");      

b_HeadHunter = true;      
         }
This matches the direction provided in the 0.5 release notes. I'm running v0.5.1.0 - Jan 18 2019 13:37:42. So setting a variant to GraveRobber or graverobber should start the HeadHunter gametype.

After trying a number of options, Grave Robber, GraveRobber, Graverobber, graverobber, HeadHunter... I just can't seem to get this to start. Neither on my Dedicated server, nor when starting it as a client host. Is this broken and I missed it while searching the forums? Is this just my client corrupted somehow? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

mills

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
May 10, 2017
0.5.1 is a revert to a previous version for stability and gameplay reasons; the graverobber code is absent from it

Jan 14, 2019
Gamertag
Yuri Bacon
^ To be more specific, 0.5.1.0 (current) is 0.4.0.4 rereleased again with only a few changes carried back from 0.5, which is:

Added improved FPS limiter
Added LAN list ping frequency fix
Added minidump
Updated URL for map repo
Redirect invalid tokens to login screen
Improved the Updater file list text
Fixed a label mistake - you cannot create accounts on the website
Fix bug in zombies where sounds cause game to freeze
Remove profile encryption.
And no, GraveRobber wasn't in the 0.4.0.4 update, so you'll have to wait for the dev team to reintroduce the features from 0.5 in future updates.

Feb 10, 2019
Gamertag
[NUB] Famine
0.5.1 is a revert to a previous version for stability and gameplay reasons; the graverobber code is absent from it
That helps clear that up.

Looked like there was some blank spaces in the functions when I continued the search last night... now it makes sense why.

Thanks!