supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
Around 3:00 AM EST August 16, 2014 - 4:00 AM EST August 16, 2014
I personally banned him (after many failed attempts) Either I banned him, or he just stopped.

Hacking on the MLG servers hosted by Yoshinjaaa, Embossable, Joystick. Admined by Kantanomo and myself.

Hacks used: namehack (buttons in name to be unkickable), xuid and gamertag nuller, flyhack, aiming hacks of sorts, and of course crashing games.
Proof: Streamers all over twich have it recorded.
Here's the information of the "gamer" doing it.

Gamertag: VestigialWaif9 (real)
XUID: 7000000 (false)
IP: 69.203.121.88 (real)
PCID: 134E43974E00 (real)
PC Account: 1E1474C (real)

More information from google lead to.... Grub Xer0 as usual.
Dude give me one reason not to permaban you from this site?
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=78

https://www.google.com/#q=VestigialWaif9
[img=center]http://s12.postimg.org/jslkk66wd/grubxer0.png[/img]
http://halo.bungie.net/Account/Profile.aspx?uid=9646264

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Lol yeah came back in another game tried crashing me, but failed. So yeah its funny lol. But what evers just interesting how it happens and these things get blamed on me lmao

And also I guess Xbox live enforcement team will be looking into this and other problems other people are having with live and others hacking and crashing.

Apr 6, 2013
Nova Prospekt
www.teh-non.com
Gamertag
Grub Xer0
supersniper said:
I personally banned him (after many failed attempts) Either I banned him, or he just stopped.
I can still get into the servers. Aside from that, do what you need to do. You think I mind getting perma-banned from this place? Everyone here bitches and moans about 343i not giving H2v any attention. You guys should be grateful they're even keeping the servers up for a bastardized port seven years old, when there are more than enough Halo games that have been released in recent years. H2v was a failure 343i sees that.

It's funny that you guys can't let this game go, the reasons being either you love "running" the H2 community, or you're too fucking dumb to realize that Halo was successful on the xbox and not PC.

| SCRAPY | said:
Lol yeah came back in another game tried crashing me, but failed. So yeah its funny lol.
I didn't attempt to crash you when I came in. You said "Sup gurbxero" (Sic) and ran with your tail between your legs.

Anyway, you can ban me all you wan't. I couldn't care less.

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone

This guy is funny, he thinks he has real issues. I just survived a fucking Hurricane eating my island. After shoving my carport into my house the storm jumped through the fucking window and started raping me. Think you've got problems bra?

Just another bitter hacker, SSDD (Same Shit Different Day).

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
supersniper said:
I can still get into the servers. Aside from that, do what you need to do. You think I mind getting perma-banned from this place? Everyone here bitches and moans about 343i not giving H2v any attention. You guys should be grateful they're even keeping the servers up for a bastardized port seven years old, when there are more than enough Halo games that have been released in recent years. H2v was a failure 343i sees that.

It's funny that you guys can't let this game go, the reasons being either you love "running" the H2 community, or you're too fucking dumb to realize that Halo was successful on the xbox and not PC.

| SCRAPY | said:
Lol yeah came back in another game tried crashing me, but failed. So yeah its funny lol.
I didn't attempt to crash you when I came in. You said "Sup gurbxero" (Sic) and ran with your tail between your legs.

Anyway, you can ban me all you wan't. I couldn't care less.

i didnt run with my tail between my legs lmao my game crashed... so what evers. hacking or modding around in a game where it is to have fun in a peer hosted game is fine, but in servers hacking and crashing in any game is messed up and unnecessary

and also the other people that were in teamspeak with me also crashed during that game so i guess its all a coiencidence that they just happened to crash and everything every time you come in to the games... so then that means you are the one crashing XKiller servers and everyone one else i see...

Apr 4, 2013
Gamertag
JAY007S
Sorry to hear that Kills Alone. Grub Xer0 what you doing/saying right now is actions of a 15 years old. You been doing this for a long time grow the fk up will you

Jun 20, 2014
Gamertag
EmBossable
Nice try sir grub. Your not getting back into your servers, and if by some miracle you find a way you'll be banned in less then 5 seconds from myself. Do yourself a favor and stop trying to join, its a waste of time.