gwim aimbotting snipers server AGAIN baked ban me AGAIN because he wants and he can do every shit he wants on this game

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
The bullshit again im gonna upload a third video, this kid makes this server UNPLAYABLE 100% bullshit shots, and baked help him cause he hates me with fucking admin privilegies, nice joke

Baked bans me when he just want, no reason, just being a bitch vs me and I DONT FUCKING KNOW HOW THE HELL HE CAN STILL WITH THE ADMIN OF THE SERVERS, ITS NOT OKAY, dont let the server admin to this kid, BAKED are RACIST TO ANY COLOMBIAN, HE ONLY HATES ME CAUSE I CAN FUCKING DOUBLE SHOT AND HE CANT WITH FUCKING 10 PING, he insults me on very racist and dumbfuck mode because he wants, HE EXCLUDES ME FROM DISCORD BECAUSE HE AND HIS STUPID AND RACIST FRIENDS WANT

RIP this server with this too, nobody do something, more than 3 person thinks this kid uses aimbot and OF COURSE all the Colombian community from this game thinks BAKED IS A RACIST AND ANNOYING PERSON AND HE DONT DESERVE THE ADMIN OF THIS GAME.

Edit: third video here

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2019
Gamertag
Yuri Bacon
That's a pretty bold claim to make without evidence. If your claim is as authentic as your anger is, it shouldn't be hard to take some screenshots of them and copy some message IDs (turn on Developer mode in your Discord user settings) to go with them so you can back up your claims with evidence.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
315ish, he was on elbow, missed. you killed him.
810-815, if he was hacking, he would have not missed.
938 he missed again,

there are noobs on the server, so easy pickings.

i dont see any hacking what so ever......

Aug 23, 2018
Gamertag
Scooter
Baked has every right to ban you from the servers he runs. He's not an admin, he is one of the people running the MLG servers and any server owner has the right to ban whoever they want.

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark
After all these years iDeathsniper you still complain about losing. I would of imagine by now that you became bit more educated.

Regarding to the video I didn't anything resembling a bot or whatever you consider cheating is. [Someone beating you]

As for the servers, each Server owner(s) can ban whoever they want after all its their server and staff/admin/dev of the project aren't in control of it. *If they don't like you. Sucks. Play another game or server.

Any personal issues that you and Bake have are generally not anybody problem.

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
Baked has every right to ban you from the servers he runs. He's not an admin, he is one of the people running the MLG servers and any server owner has the right to ban whoever they want.
yeah? being racist is okay for you? and because he only wants to ban me without reason? or i mean because he cant double shots ?? thats your excuse?? LOL

After all these years iDeathsniper you still complain about losing. I would of imagine by now that you became bit more educated.

Regarding to the video I didn't anything resembling a bot or whatever you consider cheating is. [Someone beating you]

As for the servers, each Server owner(s) can ban whoever they want after all its their server and staff/admin/dev of the project aren't in control of it. *If they don't like you. Sucks. Play another game or server.

Any personal issues that you and Bake have are generally not anybody problem.
"still complain" i got a aimbot kid with my other post, so i dont know what are you talking about, and the same i reply to de other guy, do you think being racist to another person and ban him without a another reason because he is from another country ?? or i mean, like you "more educated" WHERE IS THE EDUCATION ON BEING RACIST?? PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING, if you dont see the another videos go check that if you want, i dont have problems with you but you and the other kid still hating me without any reason.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
You cry too much. There's absolutely nothing in your videos that show any kind of cheating. You need to provide better proof of these so called hacks/aimbot, I only see people getting owned.

I've explained what I've seen. So, Ante up and play better.