H2 Vista achievements possible with Project Cartographer?

Oct 24, 2019
Gamertag
OvOXO W1LDD0GG
I've been loving project cartographer and the accessibility is fantastic.

Recently, I got an urge to get the remaining multiplayer achievements left on H2 (the gfwl version). I have my old physical copy, but my pc doesn't have a disc drive and I'd rather not have to go buy an external drive just for this.

I've tried to download H2 without the project cartographer mod via torrent files, but when I go to extract the necessary archive/iso files, the clients I've used (Utorrent & BitTorrent) fail to start the extraction process.

Does anyone know the proper way to handle the torrent file to get the game installed?

Or maybe would it possible for the achievements system from gfwl to be integrated with the project cartographer mod?

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
So you already have cartographer installed and you want to play on GFWL? Delete xlive.dll from the game directory and install GFWL. Use the exe I attached. You will need to activate the game

Attachments

Oct 24, 2019
Gamertag
OvOXO W1LDD0GG
So you already have cartographer installed and you want to play on GFWL? Delete xlive.dll from the game directory and install GFWL. Use the exe I attached. You will need to activate the game
The client works as expected. Now its just signing into live thats proving troublesome. I probably need to make wifi adjustments for that