[H2PC] Grounded (Foundation remake)

Mar 15, 2013
Foundation is a fan favorite amongst Team Sniper and Multi-CTF players alike. Today I release my interpretation of Foundation upon the dwindling, remaining members of the H2PC world. I am proud to introduce Grounded! The goal of this map was to rework much of the geometry and textures to give it a more Halo 3/Reach feel and to breathe new life into a classic map. Some preview pictures for your enjoyment as well.

Because this map utilizes new weapons with interface bitmaps as well as a few other tweaks, the map cannot be loaded via the standard map name. You must rename this map to a "slot" convention and copy it over to your main Halo 2 map directory as well. There are some issues still remaining with the map but everything is functional and playable. As for lighting, I didn't like the results on "super" so I opted to keep the map at low settings. I hope you guys enjoy this map, as much I did making it.

Http://vyrantstudios.azurewebsites.net/ ... ounded.rar

Mar 15, 2013
If your using the 2.5 H2 version via the sppf mainmenu mod, just rename the map to slot1, or some other slot number, then also copy it over to your main Halo 2 map directory. Start a match and select the slot map you renamed grounded to.