(H2V Back Online!) - Project Cartographer - Release Date

Jul 8, 2015
Gamertag
KrazeeKiLLbiLLy
Just tried 'Project Cartographer' last night on a test rig. Played for about 10 min and got to say it works great! Nice to be playing H2 again. Putting together a new gaming rig and will be playing daily for sure. See ya soon!

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
If anyone needs a visual aid for installing Halo 2 Cartographer just watch here -
Any questions, just PM me.

Mar 21, 2013
California
facebook.com
Gamertag
ShadowB92
When I downloaded the Halo 2 Launcher, it tried to spread a virus throughout my system. In fact, this isn't the first time this site has done something to my computer. I don't know if this is a scam, but I refuse to download the program again.

Kantanomo

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot
ShadowB92 said:
When I downloaded the Halo 2 Launcher, it tried to spread a virus throughout my system. In fact, this isn't the first time this site has done something to my computer. I don't know if this is a scam, but I refuse to download the program again.

This is a false positive probably caused by a sub-par antivirus, however i can assure you that this is a safe software. That does not "spread throughout my system", even if I had developed it to be a virus I wouldn't do something as unnecessary as that; that is just silly. This project is open source majoritivly and can be viewed here, there are some closed source parts of this project mainly to protect our system.

Dec 15, 2016
Gamertag
bu113tro00Fx
Huge shout out to all of the moderators that make this happen! Idk about everyone else but when cartographer got shut down for the first time, I didn't think it was coming back. Great job by the admins to bring it back up and build a community!