H2V Zombie App (Gamemode)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitchy Scripts

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Apr 9, 2013
GlitchyScripts.com
Yeah, so I've been working on this one for a while and it's pretty close to completion. And since Halo 2 is supposed to go down by the end of the month i better get this out there to actually have some fun with.
How does it work? Well unfortunately each user will need to do one of two things: Manually change teams when they die or risk getting auto booted, or use my client app that receives messages i send to you via my server app that does all the player team organizing. The app sounds great right? Well, there's a catch. :( Any user wishing to use it must port forward the specific port that the server uses. By default i just chose UDP port 1117. Therefore, if you don't even know what that means, or are unable to do that, you have to change teams manually... But don't worry too much about it, the server tells you when to change teams. Well it tells everyone what team you should be on...
E.g. "KILLER CHIEF 22 has been infected!" or "KILLER CHIEF 22 go to <Color> Team!"
Btw, Brown team is zombies and Humans are Green.
Unfortunately, the server side app is not yet fully functional, so it must be monitored and reset every game.
I will be releasing the Client App shortly, but not the server app. Not yet anyway.
I'm planning on running a few games say tomorrow and over the weekend hopefully. I do live a busy life tho... we'll see.
Anyone interested comment below!

Download Link for client app: <DELETED>

Last edited:

Himanshu01

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
May 16, 2013
India
Gamertag
Himanshu01
Hi Chief I am Online after 1 month and Found this Post at H2vHub .. Cool I wanna try it!!!
Contact me for help :D
we may even get idea for Completing H2 Overrider
:)
C'YA

(Hummm... I See many things like Menu -interface have been changed in Forums)

Status
Not open for further replies.