Hack ... [Clow]Mr Zameg

Dec 22, 2018
Gamertag
[Clow]Mr Zameg
(sorry 4 my english)

hi, im here
this is a custom game created by me, im used SALT to generate Custom Games and add MOD legend in the games

im add this message to the admins to explain what happend

---------------------message---------------------------

Hi !
(sorry for my english)

I create my games and I call them "MOD" to be able to use the SALT trainer, im market as cheater, but im not use the trainer in servers
i have this questions

1. I can not use the mods in custom games?
2. How can I play halo 2 normally?
3. How can I play my modified games without running the risk of being marked as a cheater?

Cordially Mr Zameg
thank you very much for your help

btw: If it is necessary to send the details of what I normally do in my custom games or any extra request like the programs I use, or if it is necessary to send this message to someone else, please let me know, answer as soon as possible

---------------------message---------------------------

with this BAN I guess they try to say that I can not create custom games with mods I am right? I added a video next to the one I took Sebas_7, the same day, a few minutes later

I do not create these personalized games for cheating or for having an advantage, but I want to do something like what the creators of the Halo Killtrocity had done a few years ago. create games with unique abilities and impossible weapons at that moment, I was testing precisely a modification of the shotgun, that's why Sebas_7 died when he shot, when he was trying, the shotgun was throwing active grenades, my goal was to shoot out but fall to the ground and active granades explode
then I did the MOD of the shotgun like the Gauss (video) for all players, all have the mod and all are on equal terms as seen in the test video

please explain me if something can be done in the killtrocity style, or if it is censored

thank you very much for reading my answer

Code:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JjtEBtsGbqo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dec 23, 2018
Gamertag
puta y pastel
I´v played many games created by Mr zameg and he just make some mod to play inside in his games and we also have a forum by whatsapp where he tell us about his mods and the modality of game.

The game of last nigh there is not a hack he never use a hack.

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
Sorry, there is no indication of a modded game lobby in the first video. That is why you are banned.

Dec 22, 2018
Gamertag
[Clow]Mr Zameg
hi Big Tweekx
thanks for answering
Well, name error, then I accept the BAN
I will make sure to eliminate all the game names so that the "MOD" always appears in each one and thus prevent Sebas_7 from arriving at the worst moment
i have an additional question
How long will the punishment last?

Apr 5, 2018
Gamertag
Froy
I just want to say that @Mr. Zameg is a player who wants to try and discover new tricks and thing into this awesome game. I've played with him and he has told me by whatsapp that He always tries the MOD and stuffs on his own matches in order to get deeper in the Halo 2, and not with the purpose to use hacks or he get banned. It's a good player and I support him. I hope Mr. Zameg can come back soon on games. :) [Clow] FROY

Apr 1, 2017
Gamertag
sebas__7
I just want to say that @Mr. Zameg is a player who wants to try and discover new tricks and thing into this awesome game. I've played with him and he has told me by whatsapp that He always tries the MOD and stuffs on his own matches in order to get deeper in the Halo 2, and not with the purpose to use hacks or he get banned. It's a good player and I support him. I hope Mr. Zameg can come back soon on games. :) [Clow] FROY
The truth is that I enter the game because it was called "sword and shotgun" when I saw the super pirate ... I wrote to chat with @Mr. Zame, but he did not answer me and I took it as a trick. I did not know that he is a content creator, so I hope that in his games he will specify the name to avoid confusion.

Dec 22, 2018
Gamertag
[Clow]Mr Zameg
The truth is that I enter the game because it was called "sword and shotgun" when I saw the super pirate ... I wrote to chat with @Mr. Zame, but he did not answer me and I took it as a trick. I did not know that he is a content creator, so I hope that in his games he will specify the name to avoid confusion.
Sometimes I deactivate the chat without wanting to, because my shortcuts of sound are on the f7 f8 and f9 keys
and yes, it was already clear that the mistake was the name and that I got the ban for that reason

thanks for answer