Hacker named as "ideathsniper"

Apr 11, 2014
Gamertag
Junklont
I've found the hacker named "ideathsniper", he is spanish of "colombia" has changed you name to "TheKarmaLaw" , he always was banned in the many server's, I just want him to be banned , furthermore appears be hax and he talks about other people who play halo very well, says they are hackers or idiots

Grettings! :)

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
I have to agree that karmalaw is hacking.
Simple, side shooting and has rapidfire on, but keeps it just under full rapidfire so that way it looks like he can dub/quad shot constantly... and also he tends to snap like crazy if you notice it lol

i was in coag ctf and i was at barrel roll hill and he killed a teammate that was on top of blue base and once he killed my teammate, he instantly snapped to me and killed me in a heart beat...lol

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
Hi guys :D im iDeathSniper im trying to protect halo 2 vista of hax and others kids killing the game :D i dont use a "rapidfire" "aimbot" or other motherfucker hilarious hax :D... i agree .. im crash halo 2 server .. but . with one excuse.. :v i crash all games with hax in game ... (Like a kid flying in the air and killing every game) im not sure if im crash SCRAPY games.. but if the server have a hax on .. UNBANNED for you .. i clear your server for ;D .. i have videos with the probe .. im no a hax .. just play ...

whatever ... Junklont are like SmG Clouds .. insult and calling hax to Colombia players .. he says "all Latinos use hax" Lawl is that a reason for call me a hax in every game? kid please respect the players .. if someone is better than you DONT CALL HAX .. is a just rape kid ;D i have a proyect for a New montage (Dualtage) ... coming soon ;D sry SCRAPY for my crash .. but i need clear servers for a goodgame ;D dont hate me.. understand me crash for save halo 2 :D ... ohh and i have a server .. is great for a USA kids ;D
soon I'll open my new net optical fiber ;D [BBvideo 800,490:3m1jy5oh]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZkSe2NscQ4[/BBvideo] <---- my montage proyect :) ... thanks iDeathSniper

Mar 15, 2013
I for one would lime to see posts containing proper english and punctuation. Seriously, it took me about 15 minutes to understand what he posted.

Apr 11, 2014
Gamertag
Junklont
nice lie, I remeber to player named as "X darkabley" or "x dark vs bley" he said me "i am skull vs shot" lol -.-' in old days I was playing with skull vs shot he is great player but also I remeber that darkbley played in tunngle when I was trying test it. now i've seen to Darkabley, he is other stupid hacker of "colombia" as iDeathsniper or is himself, now he want try hide his hacking with stupid fakes..

iDeathsniper said "estupidos gringos, dañaron el halo" >> "stupid English-speaking society or north americans, they harm the halo" maybe because we not want fucking hackers.

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
[BBvideo 800,490:33o2zp38]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olxMPpdbxCU&list=UUXaWDw7w0QEGV0Y8hTj7eqg[/BBvideo]

Gameplay 13 april 2014 stfu junklont

darkabley gt not give a shit

ahí esta su hax ñoño y ya deje de escribir mierda de una vez :D con ustedes a las buenas no se puede .. ;D

junklont ya tragese su mierda solo y deje de joder :D nadie tiene la culpa de que sea tan noob :D si le ganan no quiere decir que sea hax

sry for my hobby/bad english :D but this child ...he is such an idiot ... if you want to record 1v1 vs you.. i'm here kid

Apr 11, 2014
Gamertag
Junklont
Today, the hacker known like "ideathsniper" was playing in the "CyP Server" with the another name known as "WaN ideathsniper", I too was playing with "CyP kadr0s" and "|| Quazz !! " we could see as "WaN ideathsniper" crashed our sever, they were very angry.

Now he said " im not sure if im crash SCRAPY games.. but if the server have a hax on .. UNBANNED for you ." LOL .. Hacker ^^
with a stupid video that haven't proofs of nothing, he wants fix all damage

Grettings!

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
CyP Bans me and other WaN member without reason and my teams owns game fot the shit 300 ping server

and the reason I found .. kicked us because we beat them LOL stfu

the proof of my quad's I already put it here stfu junklont.... if you have proof of me using hax put it here

El vídeo es mas que suficiente.. que mas quiere envidioso de mierda? viva y deje vivir bobo .. otra vez le repito .. nadie tiene la culpa de que usted sea un noob de mierda ;D ... jugemos 1v1 y le grabo todo y lo subo haber que mas quiere hablar mierda de noob ;D

Apr 11, 2014
Gamertag
Junklont
Variety of people have given their views on you, because of their aggressive hacker behavior, nobody wants to see you here
should also ban you in the forum

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
you with your aggressive stupidity ...you do not understand... if you hate me... that's not my problem and more one gives a shit

No videos of proof or other bullshit (apart from their stupidity) ... and if you rely on that... we have a big problem here

also... this had been done before ..Will all again for that asshole? please...

bored ... my English is not perfect ..but this fool needs study

stop it LOL .. go to practice muuuuuuuuch more and stfu ;D

I do not write anything anymore .. I have my videos and my clear conscience (and the fkng bad english) :D cya.. coming soon new montage :)

Himanshu01

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
May 16, 2013
India
Gamertag
Himanshu01
Hey guys I think we should wait for few days befor banning him from the forums ..
Maybe he will not do those hacks/crashes from now......after these warnings//
Maybe we should give him the warning and chance and THEN IF HE DOES AGAIN THEN ,,,.fOR SURE KICK HIM from FORUMS...

Mar 15, 2013
Ideathsniper, a couple select videos that you "choose" to post online does not prove that you dont hack. One more time you disrespect another member with your broken english and stfu attitude, I will intervene. That being said, the rest of you need to drop the attitude as well. If you have no video proof of him hacking, then the match was legit. Furthermore sniper, DO NOT crash our servers at any time. Doing so only further hurts your credibility and you will suffer for it.