hacker proof ox liam xo

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
I already banned his other gt idk how he got in. He must have 2 computers or something. I banned him a few days ago when did u take this video avenged?

Bagel

Members
Mar 20, 2013
NY
Gamertag
Spazieyyy
SIC Avenged said:
bagel why am i hereing you kicked weyin outa sic teamspeak?ur not in sic clan are u?

LOLWUT its not SIC teamspeak its shawns teamspeak and if weyln decides to be a complete fuck head and call me a fucking piece of shit and gay when I was trying to move him down so I we could talk cause there were other people in ts having conversation and I could not hear him and I tryed to do the nice thing and move him down so we could talk but w/e he was only banned for 1 day that was like a week ago. I told him if he talks to me like that again its a perma ban next time.

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
lmao well someone lieing tome cause eh said that he went to teamspek and was like im coming on to whoop some ass kidding around having fun and u banned him no clue y hed lie to me but ok i was just tryin to figure shit out cause he barely ever speaks ingame idk w/e

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
hey lol u ever see my montage where u call us noobs and then im jumpin over ur head for like 30 secs b4 i kill ya its halarious lol youtube krazybudz its in lastmontageornot?