Hacker Saltarín/ Jumper Hacker

Yun

Members
Nov 22, 2020
Gamertag
Yun
Hola a todos, vengo a reportar a un hacker. El caso es que entré a una partida de bola loca donde sólo estaba él, supongo que pensó que nadie entraría y podría jugar con hacks todo lo que quisiera.

Hi everybody, today i come here to report a hacker. The case is i join in a steel ball server where was only him, i guess he thinked no one was going join in server and could play with hacks all he want.​

Hack.png
hack 2.png

Pues bueno, aclaro que estaba jugando en mi otra cuenta ya que esta no la he podido conectar. Ahí pueden apreciar al Hacker [CJ] ALT-F4, con un hack que le permite saltar tan alto cómo el quiera, y salirse a zonas inalcanzables del mapa.

Well, i clarify i was play in my another account, because i could not connect this account. There you can see at hacker [CJ] ALT-F4, with a hack that can do a super jump, and get out to unattainable areas of the map.

Aug 21, 2020
Gamertag
AmarD
Greetings.
Video proof is necessary for any kind of action involved.
But in this case the gametype says OGH2 which in fact is a game variant specially made for super bouncing, among other things.
special_delivery_from_commander_keys.png
Everyone's got to see it for the first time.

Sep 23, 2020
Gamertag
Minelelol
That's superbouncing noticed the server name is OGH2 it mean 30 tick is enabled and you can do 30 ticks super bounce

if you dont know super bounce is it's basically you bounce super high, here a toturial how you can do 30 ticks super bounce (60 ticks bounce is also possible)