[Hackusation] Andrexe maybe sideshooting?

Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
UncutFighter
Calling it a hackusation because not 100% clear but it kinda seemed like a side shot there. However, this may be due to lag.
[BBvideo 800,490:2y30hhmi]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsCZEq3RxPw[/BBvideo]

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark
Oh boy this going to be a fun topic again. So did it happen again through the rest of game Uncut? Like you said it could be lag, wouldn't be surprise by both answers.

Jun 23, 2015
tbh that doesn't look like lag since his biped didn't warp or anything. I had originally banned him from my servers for aimbotting, but after he kept spamming the forums saying he was innocent, he was unbanned.

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
Shouldn't have unbanned him imo
I knew he was lying in the first place, so yet again im not surprised

That isn't lag that is clear sideshooting
How ironic that the supposed clan leader is called out on his shit only for us to have proof

Recommend all server admins to log his IP, we've given him enough chances.

Kantanomo

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot
It's not side shooting, sideshooting the bullets come out of the barrel at an angle.

Not from where the gun just previously was.

May 22, 2016
New Zealand
Gamertag
scorpNZ
Benefit of the doubt,he was given a 2nd chance like anyone should.However we have to resign ourselves that some people just don't learn.I'm seeing side shooting in that vid,bullets should go where the gun is pointed,numerous times the br is not facing the opponent yet the bullets home in

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark
For Andrexe the admin's can ban him now, without any evidences since no matter how many times they say they won't use hacks. They seem to have a habit of still cheating. He isn't going to get any other chances, plus i won't be vouching for Andrexe or some other H2H member anymore.

NukeKV the reason we unbanned him was to give him a second chance, normally he would be banned from Il and Miami server if wasn't for me vouching for Andrexe. Now we can stop helping them since it's a waste of time.