Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone

DOWNLOAD

Cheat Engine 6.1 & H2MT Campaign Mods Via OneDrive | Via TinyUpload
~18.1MBs

*Take note: VirusTotal does not like this file because of Cheat Engine, its just the nature of a tool that is known to be used for memory editing and game hacking. If the Cheat Engine installer offers any others apps simply decline, I believe VirusTotal is detecting that as well.

--

ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS

Rainman
It is worth 25 gamerpoints and is obtained by playing every available game variant, with at least three other players, to the end of each game

Violent Cartographer
It is worth 25 gamerpoints and is obtained by playing in every default map in online multiplayer until the end of each game

Decorated Soldier
It is obtained by getting awarded with at least 8 different medals in a free-for-all game

--

GAME ID REFERENCE

Alone Kills

Profile 03 - Gamertag ID: 34229200 (EIGHT DIGITS)
Profile 03 - Name: Alone Kills
Profile 03 - Name: 65 0 108 0 111 0 110 0 101 0 32 0 75 0 105 0 108 0 108 0 115 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Alone Killz

Profile 04 - Gamertag ID: 34229202
Profile 04 - Name: Alone Killz
Profile 04 - Name: 65 0 108 0 111 0 110 0 101 0 32 0 75 0 105 0 108 0 108 0 122 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

--

Halo 2 PC - Split Screen Research
By Kills Alone and KillerShock120 of the H2MT Crew

Using Cheat Engine to force multiple profiles (up to four) to study and manipulate Split Screen in multi-player, single player, and on my own blend of custom campaign and multi-player maps.

I found that with multiple profiles you can pretend to leave a game, or pose as another player(s). You can force Split Screen but so far the results are less then desirable. I am trying to find the correct tags to modify to fix the problem.

The original XBOX version of Halo 2 supported two resolutions, depending on your TV and the dashboard settings. These resolutions where: 640x480 & 720x480.

In Halo 2 Vista the top cut screen works well at most values x 480. Thats how I did those thin widescreen shots, by setting the resolution to 1920x480. Of course that is a less then desirable resolution.

The problem is that the extra screens are displayed at half the size they should be and are all following the current profile's biped. All four bipeds (players) are in-game but they are all being controlled by the same inputs, so they all do the same actions.

For campaign maps, that do work with co-op, I noticed better results by starting all players on the same team (normally Red), then switching the engine to single player and restarting the map. Might need to enable co-op spawns and possibly AI. It seems less picky doing this all on the same system rather then two systems over LAN.

Most campaign maps do not have any biped slots filled in for the multi-player engine. This is why you will spawn without a body and cannot move. Whereas my custom campaign maps are hybrids, because I can put what I want in them, so I include the MP and SP bipeds

Last edited by a moderator:
May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
What's this?

Kills has done some work on Halo 2?!
Dude I thought you were done with Halo 2!!

Looks promising, but I did see an earlier video of you testing out split screen, and that the game DID work, it was just that it wasn't viable as a current way of playing the game

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Thanks for the support, I decided to demonstrate split screen & multiple profiles in the same video, I could have left out the part about split screen but this way the viewers get more info and can go further on their own. I also wanted to show that these achievements are still attainable.

I have some more retrospective videos on H2v coming down the pipe, DOOM III Alpha 0.02 (2002) content is what I'm showing right now, I have a huge backlog of videos but cannot take the risk what with too many copyright issues on YouTube which is always annoying when I'm just trying to upload a better quality video then what is available.

Here is a summary of what I'm working on:

Halo 2 Killtackular Doc Parts 1 & 2 (Delay upload by 1, 3, or even 6 months)

My Hawaiian Jackson Chameleons (Trioceros jacksonii): Yoshi & Deathclaws

HL2 Beta 2003?

Rob Zombie did the main theme for Quake II - Demonstrate it in HQ

DOOM III ALPHA 0.02 (2002) - Playback of the E3 Intro & Demo 1 - Lets Play parts 1-3 plus - NIN (Trent Reznor) connection

Half-Life Decay info

SVEN Co-op gameplay

GMOD (RGB mod)

Halo: Online - First Person Vehicles Guide

Halo: Online - Steam Controller & Layouts

Project Contingency, Installation 01, Glassed

GamerGate Retrospective & talk about the attack on art, freedom of expression, & how it has happened before with other media such as books and comics

Shadowrun (2007) - intro and/or gameplay - *My friend Jacob took part in the beta test, perhaps he would have some insight

Shadowrun (2007) - Comparison between Shadowrun Abilities & Halo: Online Tactical & Support Packages
http://pastebin.com/NXzeTPnu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadowrun ... eo_game%29

H2EK vids: Archives

Hired Gun & Bungie: Uncovering the Truth

Halo 2 Vista Meet Hired Gun Revisited

https://web.archive.org/web/20070101233 ... ethiredgun

https://web.archive.org/web/20070501000 ... ethiredgun

About Halo 2 Vista (2006)

https://halo.bungie.net/News/content.as ... afaqupdate

Aug 20, 2015
Gamertag
guy298
Can you really get the achievements on your actual account this way? If so, that's amazing. I also need triple kill and killtacular, is there a way to get those as well? Thanks, Kills. If this works, I will be very happy.

PNill

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 25, 2015
Gamertag
TDxPermaNulled
guy298 said:
Can you really get the achievements on your actual account this way? If so, that's amazing. I also need triple kill and killtacular, is there a way to get those as well? Thanks, Kills. If this works, I will be very happy.
They're "multiplayer" achievements not necessarily online ones, so yeah in theory any "multiplayer" achievements should be possible with this.

Aug 20, 2015
Gamertag
guy298
I think killtakular would be pretty hard though (4 kills with in 4 seconds of eachother) as you can only have four people in a game. I guess I'll just try to get the triple on lockout and hope one of them spawns close by.

PNill

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 25, 2015
Gamertag
TDxPermaNulled
guy298 said:
I think killtakular would be pretty hard though (4 kills with in 4 seconds of eachother) as you can only have four people in a game. I guess I'll just try to get the triple on lockout and hope one of them spawns close by.
You should be able to teleport the other players all to a single location for a Triple but technically that's cheating..., also for the 4 kills within 4 seconds.. instant re-spawn time and again force teleport everyone to a single location (next to you)

Aug 20, 2015
Gamertag
guy298
PNill said:
guy298 said:
You should be able to teleport the other players all to a single location for a Triple but technically that's cheating..., also for the 4 kills within 4 seconds.. instant re-spawn time and again force teleport everyone to a single location (next to you)
How do you tp players about?

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Just use a small map like Foundation, or get all of them into a Warthog and blast them with a Rocket then find the next spawn ASAP. ;)

Speaking of teleporting players, I was playing a game against Kant & Super on Coagulation awhile back (year and a half or two now) and they were using this teleporting, super speed, and constant OS, somehow we still won, wish I had it recorded...what was funny about it was how they teleported, I was sitting in the tank and all of a sudden they were all over me, they were teleporting right next to me, Kant was probably looking at my XYZ position and then adjusting theirs to nearly match it. So when they appeared it was funny cause they came outta the ground head first, so you would see the head then the rest of the body, it was like they were crawling outta shit-holes in Vietnam. It was great.

Aug 20, 2015
Gamertag
guy298
Yes! I got it on midship with instant respawning. Now I've just got to cycle through all the maps. Thanks a tonne!

Aug 20, 2015
Gamertag
guy298
Kills Alone said:
Thats great. If you can please record it happening (and a time stamp) when you get the achievements. I recommend OBS or Nvidia ShadowPlay.
If that was directed at me, sorry, I already got them.