Halo Wars 2 Open Beta (2016) HD Album

PNill

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 25, 2015
Gamertag
TDxPermaNulled
I was never a fan of Halo Wars but no doubt kornman will be all over this.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
Apparently it'll be release next year around Feburary (more leaks).
It's said that there'll be a 'Deluxe Edition' coming with a season pass or something upon release and just a standard edition.

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
The first was disappointing to me as it never came to PC, because it was Ensembles last game before Microsoft killed another great game dev studio, and because it was a console exclusive it was pretty bare-bones.

Hopefully the sequel offers more complex gameplay.

UPDATE: PC Beta will come at a later date & a PC Definitive Edition of the first game! :)
Found on the Ultimate Edition store page

"Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is an enhanced version of the original Halo Wars that runs natively on Xbox One and Windows 10. Halo Wars: Definitive Edition includes improved graphics and all of the DLC created for the classic real-time strategy game."

Jun 5, 2016
Gamertag
NukaKV
This game is so broken lol

Also, bum rush resources as fast and possible, fully upgrade jetpack brutes including leader upgrade, lockdown your base and unleash them when you've got a full army or for a surprise when someone decides to be cheeky and attack your base. Spam all units and the Y button.

Instant win, destroys everything. Completely OP.

Jun 5, 2016
Gamertag
NukaKV
Also I should note that doing a jetpack brute rush at max 80/80 WILL make your frame rate drop and visually bug out a lot. The engine can't handle it. Which...begs the question... why is the unit count allowed to go so high if the game can't handle it properly?

Anyways this tactic will probably get nerfed into oblivion after the beta because it's extremely unfair to the enemy team.