Help I can't move.

Jan 2, 2019
Gamertag
Rose Reaper
Hi! I'm a fellow Halo 2 fan much like everyone who uses this mod. Now I've come across a problem that is affecting my game horribly. I cannot use my WASD keys to move. It feels like I'm Steven Hawkings but I can move my head around. It's preventing me from playing the game. It's also not only in the campaign, but in the multiplayer. How can I fix this or is it a bug that a lot of people are suffering from?

In case you're wondering:
I've tried rebinding my keys and playing with a controller, but instead I get automatically moved and I can't even acces my menu.
I've uninstalled this game completely and reinstalled it and still nothing.

Feb 6, 2021
Gamertag
DemoKritz
Pls help i cant find "Other settings" from the main menu and im not sure if my in-game keyboard controls are not disabled. my wasd wasnt working from chapter 8
and i really wanna finish the story so pls tell me what i must do to make my game playable

Jul 25, 2022
Gamertag
Nopochopo
Check to see whether your in-game keyboard controls are not actually disabled. Should be under "Cartographer" > "Other Settings" from the main menu.
Hello,I downloaded halo 2 yesterday and when i started playing it,i was not able to move,I also enabled In game keyboard controls from other settings but still...it is not working Please Help me!!!