Help!

Mar 25, 2013
Gamertag
Slaters Fury
I have a server problem. Everything was fine, server running great. I do a restart of the computer and now the service doesn't work anymore. I mean it won't even start, sooooo I figure something with it must have gotten corrupted, although I've did many restarts and this never happened, so I thought I would just delete the service using the "H2server -deleteservice -live" command but it says, No Service Installed. WTF. Ok i try to reinstall the service and it says Service Allready Installed. WTF. How do you delete a service manually? And has this ever happened to anyone here and you know how to fix it. I'm running my server manually right now, servertool wont work with it like that. someone give me some love and help me. thx

Oh by the way, I've got a new version of Vertigo 4 on my server looks way better than the original, fixed it so people would have less chance to fall off the track, I got tired of racing people just to have them fall off all the time, and put a bit of a puzzle to figure out in the dead end tunnel. I made a way out if you can find it.

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
I had a similar problem. I was too lazy to fix it so I just installed another service and forgot about the one that's not working.

Mar 25, 2013
Gamertag
Slaters Fury
Thx Kills, I feel like an idiot, Keep forgetting system restore is there, must be losing a step in my old age. Something must have happened to it when I uninstalled the map editor on that comp a few days ago. Went to a point before I did that and everything's fine now.

Mar 25, 2013
Gamertag
Slaters Fury
You know I should do an update to that one, I thought about extending the light bridges so you could drive a vehicle between and from ship to ship, instead of being stuck in the middle and make them wider so its not so easy to fall off