Hey Guys ...can you help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
In this week i create a new gt (BK iDeathSniper) before i could join the server, but now i cant !! D: .. I can not with this new nor the old D: im banned? :v Please Help !! and soon new montage!! :D please help . :) sry bad english .. my english class sucks LOL

My gt's BKiDeathSniper / TheKarmaLaw

Jun 20, 2014
Gamertag
EmBossable
If you are talking about the MLG servers then yes you are banned, and you will never come back. You came into our servers and crashed our users and im not dealing with that. I dont care if you have changed, I dont care if you promise you wont do it again. You will never come back into our servers.

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
LOL WTF? I said .. I made a new gt and now I can not join .. :v before I could join .. NOW NO!

another idea:

I have dedicated server :D , Could it be possible to teach the system ranks :geek: ? this would be a server for Latin America, to avoid the problems that always happen, :up: and everyone happy, and share them my ban list, Latin American ideas, etc.. etc..

Please help :) and try to consider this, and finally, Is it possible to report people cheating here? any server?

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
can i join? I have not "crashed" anything this time D: I have not played in those servers.. and my server, can you help me? :) pleeeeeeease :/

Jun 20, 2014
Gamertag
EmBossable
No you cant. Like i said before you will never join our servers again. Just because you change your gamertag doesnt mean you get another chance. End of story. #BannedByBoss

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
common sense you crashed the servers and plenty more and peer hosted games constantly. No one will let you back into their servers, you crashed the users in the server via name hack crash and well that is obviously a no no. so you aren't going to get in to the servers that EmBossable runs aka (MLG FFA and Teams) lol

Not being rude or anything but it makes sense as to why you will never get back into the servers, you crash and hacked to crash users in the servers and thus are banned from the servers, regardless if you changed your name, team, when it happened and why.

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
eh? I repeat again, I haven't used anything so far, i just change my gt and now I can not join NOW D: can check this if you have my registration, I HAVE NOT PLAYED IN THE SERVERS.. and I have not touched servers, since the last time ( the other post) you remember that? ...

Jun 20, 2014
Gamertag
EmBossable
I'm going to say this one more time. You made the decision to crash people in my server, I dont care if you changed your gamertag and havnt done so since. You will NEVER come back into these servers for as long as i am a part of this community. I am the admin and IM telling you never. I hold grudges for a VERY long time, and since you decided to hurt players in these servers you are at the top of the list buddy boy. #BannedByBoss

Mar 20, 2013
NY
Gamertag
Spazieyyy
ideathsniper said:
eh? I repeat again, I haven't used anything so far, i just change my gt and now I can not join NOW D: can check this if you have my registration, I HAVE NOT PLAYED IN THE SERVERS.. and I have not touched servers, since the last time ( the other post) you remember that? ...

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
LOL "attack the community" OMG seriously you feel it? LOL when I do "crash" to a server, it is because it is full of cheaters,and doesn't care about anyone, you exclude Latin American players, without an excuse, And who says anything?...

I could say that you attack Latinos, But I do not say it, right? And what do you think? cheaters are gone thanks to that , the "crash"

Do you remember? the gt's "iDaF Sasori" "iDaF Crazy" I have excluded them from the Halo 2 .. video example if you do not remember [BBvideo 800,490:122yv8ba]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA8bfskAhvk[/BBvideo] and so many more, so do not tell me "you attack the community".. :eek: and if these are players for you .. that's a big problem

the other saying retarded, what do you think? call it that a real community attack, respect .. I have not insulted anyone here, bad english but I have not insulted. do this, but when I damaged real players, hax players are bullshit in this forsaken game...

I'm here to help, very much against cheaters, but it is difficult if you do not pay attention to their servers...

thanks..

Jun 20, 2014
Gamertag
EmBossable
Alright buddy boy, First off you crashed a game that was filled with all kids from the halo community on the xbox. None of us cheat, we button glitch but that is not cheating. Anybody who cheats in my servers get banned. Crashing people does not take care of the problem, reporting them to myself or the 3 other admins are how you deal with cheaters you dumb ass. You cheated in my server by crashing people when you were getting your ass kicked. I'm not racist but if someone lives in another country and is ruining the experience for everyone else by lagging all over the place i remove them. Deal with it. I dont care if your latino black asian or white, if your cheating or live in another country and lag the shit out of the server you will be removed, and you sir will be perm banned on our servers and thats it.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
im not excluded and im latino............................

everyone is fully capable of joining the servers. the only people that are not allowed into the servers thus far as i can remember are you and Grub, due to hacking and crashing.

btw you always name hack to crash the servers and peer hosted games because you think there are hackers........ i have been in plenty of games where you come in and crash the users in the server because of so called hackers.........

and because of you a lot of people keep saying i am the one hacking and crashing all the games and servers........ when i have done absolutely nothing!!!!!

you know what you did so stop trying to beat around the bush. you crashed an MLG server because you thought there were hackers... but there was not, you just can't take a loss, so you crash away.

you have crashed the games for many people time and time again. it does not matter if you changed your name or anything else. you are banned period from pretty much everything. so dont go tossing out that bs racist crap card. the only person that is banned is you. idaf, sic, cyp and others and plenty of people from Columbia, Mexico, Spain, Europe, Canada, United States, Japan, China, Africa, England, Australia and etc etc etc etc are fully able to play and join; and they do join without an issue.

and you have hurt the community and annoyed many players because of your crashing drama.

and the video, what the heck is it trying to prove????? the only thing i can see and notice is lag...???

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
I don't "think" they are hackers, They are cheaters, this is more than you think, I can also get here with shit, you do not they ban people with traps because they are your friends, And who can say otherwise? I do not need anything to win,if I lose, I lose ready,nothing happens,but if it is against a cheater, What do you think? -_-:

Who's grub? can you explain me? I play alone, or with my clan, not to any people, so do not invent shit, and that's not true, very few bothered,others feel good... but the reason was if you like playing with cheaters or not, for my clan and me NO ;)

and I'll say some more, servers can be "crashed" no matter if I'm banned, so I say that long ago I do anything to their servers, you understand now? I just want to play normally with my clan, and gather more people, help you, and help us...

I accept this and if I had bothered the servers, but as not,I think I have a right to defend... ;)

and safe, lag... [BBvideo 800,490:3rv5g5zb]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpUC61hvZ8k&list=UUtlf-R8b-PvBOdYcflabrBA[/BBvideo]

Jun 20, 2014
Gamertag
EmBossable
Im curious do you think button glitches are cheating? because that is the only thing that was happening in our servers. Like i said nobody cheats in my servers if they do they get banned. You cheated by crashing peoples clients and guess what? YOUR BANNED. Idc if you want to go play with your idiotic clan. Go make your own server with your laggy clan mates you will not be coming back into the mlg servers.

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
I'm not talking about of "button glitches" [BBvideo 800,490:2wr7625i]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olxMPpdbxCU&list=UUXaWDw7w0QEGV0Y8hTj7eqg[/BBvideo] you think what i dont know what is a glitch? I am player since 2004...
He has not ever seen a cheater, Hence this reason, and confirmed,I did not talk shit like you, I know it's a cheat.
prefer someone who is flying all over the map, someone who wants to help.. call me cheater when I do the same
It was great and they respect me LOL ... is much more than you may think your tiny head.. I can win on a server with high ping, in the meantime you cry because you loss all games LOL. if so, I am excluded,then the problem is the administrator.. Why not have the eggs to say the things without excuses? could be a clan of idiots, but we do respect to others.. kill your pride and learn from others

respect for all! all deserve equal! when you want that I teach what is a glitch! You never get to the solution, no?

What do you think I'm going to do now? let others try to fly and fuck games, I always go to stop them all, and you know how I think.
stupidity is repeated once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.