Hey Guys ...can you help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
ideathsniper said:
I'm not talking about of "button glitches" [BBvideo 800,490:sql53zi1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olxMPpdbxCU&list=UUXaWDw7w0QEGV0Y8hTj7eqg[/BBvideo] you think what i dont know what is a glitch? I am player since 2004...
He has not ever seen a cheater, Hence this reason, and confirmed,I did not talk shit like you, I know it's a cheat.
prefer someone who is flying all over the map, someone who wants to help.. call me cheater when I do the same
It was great and they respect me LOL ... is much more than you may think your tiny head.. I can win on a server with high ping, in the meantime you cry because you loss all games LOL. if so, I am excluded,then the problem is the administrator.. Why not have the eggs to say the things without excuses? could be a clan of idiots, but we do respect to others.. kill your pride and learn from others

respect for all! all deserve equal! when you want that I teach what is a glitch! You never get to the solution, no?

What do you think I'm going to do now? let others try to fly and fuck games, I always go to stop them all, and you know how I think.
stupidity is repeated once more.

WTF!? ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???????????????? SENSE MAKES NONE................................................

YOU ARE BANNED AND WILL NOT GET IN TO THE SERVERS BECAUSE YOU NAME HACKED WITH THE CRASH CODE AND CRASHED NUMEROUS PEOPLE. NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT FREAKING LAG, LOSING GAMES, ETC OR WHAT EVER YOU ARE SAYING IN THE NONSENSE POST'S YOU KEEP MAKING.

YOU ARE BANNED AND THAT IS FINAL.

YOUR CLAN CAN FULLY COME IN AND PLAY, BUT YOU CANNOT, CAN'T, WILL NOT, NEVER PLAY IN THE SERVERS. THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOU CRASHING PLAYERS AND YOU WILL NEVER GET IN. SO GET IT THROUGH THAT THICK HEAD OF YOURS. YOU ARE BANNED FOR GOOD AND WILL NEVER GET BACK IN.

Status
Not open for further replies.