hi, im banned

Dec 22, 2018
Gamertag
[Clow]Mr Zameg
(sorry for my english)

this post is created in response to this post https://www.halo2.online/threads/hack-clow-mr-zameg.2746/

Hello, I read several publications in the cartographer project and I find many interesting things,One of these things, are the rules of Unban, I had not noticed that I had to create a post requesting an apology for the behaviors that led me to the ban, sorry for the delay.

that's why i create this post, I apologize for creating a modified game and not placing the MOD tag in my game. I will consider the names next time I apply mods, sorry for that.

I hope I have not bothered the community, my intention always with my modified games is to create a unique and dynamic environment with an impossible style of weapons, similar to the mappack killtrocity.

I greatly appreciate the understanding of those who were offended by participating in that game MOD without the corresponding tag to the game MOD
again, I apologize for making you uncomfortable

Thanks so much for reading & Merry Christmas

Dec 22, 2018
Gamertag
[Clow]Mr Zameg
No one wants your Killtrocity shit. You will be unbanned on monday but if I see you hack again then this is permanent.
(again, sorry for my english)
hi General_101

thank you for responding so quickly, I'm glad to know that soon the punishment will end and I thank you to read me

I would like to tell you a bit about where the idea comes from, although I suppose it is not very common, when I was very young I played with a group of friends the halo killtrocity , more than 10 years ago, if I remember, I know there are many who do not like them the games with modified weapons and I understand them, but there are many like me and some with whom I talk about my clan and close friends, who like to enter my games precisely because of the possibility of playing something different and similar to those times

I would like to continue creating the MOD games that I had been creating for several months and that did not bother anyone (until I made that mistake of not putting the name correctly), of course, this time I firmly obey the rules posted here
(like MOD games must be created in personal lobbies and said games must have the word MODDED / HACKS / GLICH)

Is it possible to have the permission of the staff to continue creating these MOD games?
please, I do not do it with bad intentions, it's the possibility of playing halo 2 as in the old time

I insist, I do not look for any advantage in those games, much less I want to bother the community
just having a nice time with my childhood friends and some people from the clan, If you watch the videos that sometimes I share, you will notice that I am usually the one with fewer deaths, since it entertains me a lot more to see the possibilities when it comes to improving a game,
like grenades missiles, grenades overshield, invisibility guns and things like that, besides recording my companions doing silly and in many cases funny things

I hope I can receive an answer, thank you very much