Hi!

Sep 1, 2018
Gamertag
iownallwoot
I have the game running smoothly on this thing , running on windows 7.

Made an account^^

cant seem to find any games to join :/

maps work! :D everything is amazing!

gonna reboot my hardware and take a nap and see if i can figure it out....

I tried following the video instructions to install updates, game still not showing anyone else online

the "'live games, servers live, etc. etc, ' list says there are some people playing and i was kind of confused until i realised they never change and it spells out '1337' haha, classic

i need some sleep!

really glad to see what looks like a not-completely-dead population of players ? it did occur to me that it might just be the time and that no one is online? i read somewhere that about 20 players are active at peak times?

there is some recent life in here anyways im sure of so hopefully i can get into a real match!

Sep 1, 2018
Gamertag
iownallwoot
TY so much mills! works! easiest fix ever.

tried to reply this morning but my phone died before i hit send lol

just got a chance to actually play and am having connection issues, or it might be something else, but really bad lag, and even to the point where it would do the "reconnecting" thing,

also had a little popup from my taskbar about my video card? i cant remember exactly what it said but i think it was like , my graphics failed and have successfully recovered....

I'm running on a laptop that is probably from 2009, but i do have another computer from 2014 that is a little more serious if REALLY need it... i think something is just up here but i am not sure, want to try and fix.

2.6 Ghz processor, 4GB RAM, and this is basically the only program i have on this computer right now - i really think the problem is my graphics card or something? i don't know what this thing is running on right now,

i played a swords match and every time shit started going down, i would spike lag, which makes me think it was the video card not being able to keep up or something?

If anyone has any suggestions, would appreciate... still psyched this community is here and hoping to get it running smooth so i can get my woot on.