I Got Banned for NOT CHEATING, PLEASE UNBAN ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2020
Gamertag
EVOR15z
I'm Blur72z
At the start of the game, i always get a message, not to cheat online which I NEVER do.
Cheating in a game to win doesn't prove anything. And in fact, It is no fun at all.
MY mouse was severely malfunctioning so i found it difficult to play it.
Until today where at times where the mouse malfunctions, it aimed to a player called NukeUlater.
I kept constantly pressing the fire button hoping to get some kills. But i was ACCUSED OF USING
AIMBOT. Which is not true at all since I HATE Cheating and I do not have any such hacks installed or attached
in my copy of Halo 2 PC.

Hereby I prove my innocence of not using any hacks and requesting to unban my account
Thank You .

May 23, 2020
Gamertag
FEMZI
when i got banned i told lies but i realised i need to tell the truth so i told the truth to bigtweeks and he unbanned me

Apr 27, 2020
Gamertag
Arash1kage
H2MT Boneyard with default weps has dmr from reach with no aim assist if anyone wants to try controller without aim assist!!!

Feb 15, 2020
Gamertag
EVOR15z
if u told the truth u may have gotten unbanned
R.I.P
brother, there is no point in lying. Telling lies would bring guilty people into more misery. With my elder brother being an advocate, I have seen many guilty people telling the truth while others forgive them. But I'm an honest person. I do not lie for such things since it would bring me to more trouble. So, I am being honest and telling the truth that this whole aimbot thing against me is a misunderstanding.

Feb 15, 2020
Gamertag
EVOR15z
I chose Halo 2 Project Cartographer because of the best community in all games (better experience than MCC). And I Hate cheating and playing with cheaters and hackers. I have been saving my money to get a good gaming pc but because of the current lockdown situation, I cant. So I play in my laptop. And a lot of people can tell how I play, whether I play well or I play worse or I cheat. But being a humble person (which others should say), I do not cheat since it would ruin the experience for others and for me.

Jun 17, 2020
LMAO Dude quit fucking lying.

The devs of this mod are autistic, but they're not that autistic. They require you to submit visual proof of someone cheating before they get banned.

Feb 15, 2020
Gamertag
EVOR15z
LMAO Dude quit fucking lying.

The devs of this mod are autistic, but they're not that autistic. They require you to submit visual proof of someone cheating before they get banned.
That video doesnt prove ANYTHING, it's just me suddenly turning into another direction because of stupid lag

Jun 17, 2020
The video clearly shows you firing before you even looked at him, and then suddenly you instantly snap towards him on the second bullet of that burst.

Feb 15, 2020
Gamertag
EVOR15z
The video clearly shows you firing before you even looked at him, and then suddenly you instantly snap towards him on the second bullet of that burst.
the sensor in my mouse got malfunctioned and coincidentally aimed at him, so i was spamming lmb

Status
Not open for further replies.