I got banned?

May 15, 2017
Gamertag
8m09
My ban video shows my stoping so people i was not using an aimbot cant you guys check logs or somthing i lost connection like 6 times that day and i had just found a working version of mousethingy

Like everone who plays CSGO can flick shot like that

May 15, 2017
Gamertag
8m09
I am sorry for hacking i will not hack again i was using winject with some .dll i found online i have removed it from my pc again i would like to say i am sorry for hackimg

Big TwEEkx

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
Gamertag
Big TwEEkx
Hopefully your computer got a virus from that shit. You will be unbanned on May 24, 2017. It is your responsibility to remind me to unban you. Any further hacking from this or associated accounts will result in a {TEXT} ban.

Big TwEEkx

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
Gamertag
Big TwEEkx
Ban removed. Any further hacking from this or associated accounts will result in a {TEXT} ban. Thank you and have a great day

Dec 5, 2018
Gamertag
randy orton rko
my account is banned.i dont know why you ban me..i am apologizing to you if i did a hack or cheat,but before that i want to know why i got banned ,my account is randy orton rko2. i saw a video in youtube that randy orton rko2 aimbot. you can see that i am not aim bot .so i am kindly requesting to you please unban me.

Last edited: