I was banned right at the moment I said I was no longer going to use hacks and I already deleted the hacks

Nov 9, 2019
Gamertag
D Flog Flag
Excuse me little bright community, sorry for using hacks I just wanted to entertain a while, I already deleted my hacks and I will never use them again
My account name is: D Flog flag
I'm sorry for all those frustrated players who despair killing again and again, that's why I apologize
I'm sorry for all those frustrated players who despair killing again and again, so I apologize, I will never use hacks in halo 2 I promise you

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Cheating is cheating.
You know the consequences.
You chose to cheat.
You were caught cheating.
You were reported cheating.
You were banned for cheating.

There is no way of being unbanned.....

Unless you get a team of 4 (including yourself, or not, not sure) to go up against 4 of the Team Members and win those games.

MLG 07' Style games.

In the event your team wins, you'll be given a second chance.

In the event your team loses, you will stay banned.

In the event your team shows signs of cheating, your team and yourself will be banned for good.

Trial by Combat

Want to get unbanned? Get 4 friends to vouch for you and play staff in a 4v4.

-MLG 2007 gametypes
-First to 3 wins
-Games will alternate between objective and slayer gametypes, starting with objective
-We play on dedicated servers
-Each banned player gets 1 chance at a trial by combat

Nov 9, 2019
Gamertag
D Flog Flag
This community is very toxic to me, but good thing is going to be done, well I'll wait for tmcc to play halo ce 2 3 4 and 3 odst, anyway who cares about the life of a cheater

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz
This community is very toxic to me, but good thing is going to be done, well I'll wait for tmcc to play halo ce 2 3 4 and 3 odst, anyway who cares about the life of a cheater
You can't blame the community for being "toxic" when you're the one that spams the lobbies using hacks. And yes, you're not going to get unbanned, all you can do for now is wait for MCC PC.

SPOILER: If you hack on a MCC PC game, you may get banned from there too, and you will waste your money if you do, please respect the players, learn to play clean.

Nov 9, 2019
Gamertag
D Flog Flag
FatalBlueScreen and you who told you that I am going to hack it ?, I would never hack Tmcc, halo is my favorite game I hacked the project cartographer just out of boredom, when I hacked it I never captured any point, just moved the flag across the map, punctuate points made me unfair to the other players

Nov 9, 2019
Gamertag
D Flog Flag
You are a disgrace to halo, of course in my opinion everyone with their opinions, although they ban me I know how to play online never know if I'm playing or not, well who cares if I'm not going to use hacks anymore

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
FatalBlueScreen and you who told you that I am going to hack it ?, I would never hack Tmcc, halo is my favorite game I hacked the project cartographer just out of boredom

Mar 18, 2018
Gamertag
funnybunny666
''You are a disgrace to halo...''
''This community is very toxic to me..''
''halo is my favorite game I hacked the project cartographer just out of boredom...''

-D Flog Flag.

says the guy that cheated, oh boy, this is rich!(I know that is bad english, but come on man, at least put more effort in your english or make it sound logical), man, you deserved to be banned for good, no trial, no second chances, that's my opinion, but whatever you say it's not going to change that you cheated, you were caught and you were punished, stay banned for good.