iDeathSniper

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
I hear from many he hacks. I sightjacked him a couple times and he wasn't hacking. If anybody has evidence that this guy hacks please post it here. He is unbanned until further notice

Apr 2, 2013
Gamertag
Stromicuz
normally when a guy claims to be good they have a youtube or they say something like "i don't hack"
i have never seen a video of his gameplay and i mean to be decent you must have a somewhat good pc to fraps it.
can't be that good at 20 fps..

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
I looked at a lot of his gameplay and it just looks like he's a legit player. Many people on this forum like namehacking because it's fun including deathsniper. If you watch lets say his montage you can see that he knows how to play and doesn't need hacks.

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
hahahaha relax

soon I will make a video playing in the SiC server with 30 sensitivity :)

after

at this time I have no good disk space :D

Mar 26, 2013
Gamertag
GameCreat0r
Some of you in teamspeak asked me to ask logiser for his vid of Ideathsniper hacking. You guys told me he might have some good evidence. Logiser replied to me he doesn't remeber he ever had a vid like that. Sorry guys but you might have imagined the proof ever existed.

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
I think hes great player talks lil crap from time to time and used to piss me off but he good player maybe he could use it in certain situations but whateve sucks but u cant watch all his games I thik he legit tho but what do I kno im still only 3 months into h2v...h2x was only thing I knew :0

Mar 22, 2013
Current Location Unknown
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
Pain Sherman
SIC Avenged said:
I think hes great player talks lil crap from time to time and used to piss me off but he good player maybe he could use it in certain situations but whateve sucks but u cant watch all his games I thik he legit tho but what do I kno im still only 3 months into h2v...h2x was only thing I knew :0
I used to play with Deathsniper on Tunngle and he was the kind of guy that uses aimbot, fly hack or rapid fire just to ruin people's games, I know him very well, the guy is so full of himself that's why I'm telling you that he hasn't change, trust me

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
lol I don't doubt it I can see him getting mad when he knows he is better then he doing so he turns aimbots on I just cant prove it so I don't say he hacks

Attachments

Mia

Members
Mar 18, 2013
Germany, EU
Gamertag
CyP KikO
iDeathsniper......

:speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: