jersson35478 and the outrageous teamkilling in zombies

Sep 15, 2020
Gamertag
Ozymandieas
So, I've been playing MP recently and I decided to try zombies for a couple of days, and to my surprise, I've died several times for no reason and it says "Killed by the guardians", and I'm not knowledgeable enough with the mp but that's bullshit. So, in each and every one of those occasions that guy jersson35478 was next to me, which was suspicious at first, then I thought that maybe it was just betrayals. Looking for vengeance, the next time I saw him (which was today) I unloaded my mags into him to no avail, then he started doing a quickswap of weapons and yet again, got killed by the guardians. I've seen a server message saying you'd get banned if you do guardian glitching and he's been doing it pretty much every other match to me or to anyone that's near his "spot". Today I got killed again and decided to record the whole thing after I died, but he didn't kill me again. Instead he was joined by a friend and both were performing some shitty exploits but the alarming part is that he was asking his friend to kill him in order to perfom some out of bounds glitch, that guy DIEGOFER, but then he admits that he has protection against teamkilling, which to my knowledge is not something normal as I've been killed plenty of times before. The text is in spanish but a quick google translate will tell you the truth. That guy has been consistently ruining the experience for me and everyone else and even the server says you'd get ban. I've no further proof of him doing that but this should help prove that he's up to some shady shit.
puto asqueroso.png

Sep 17, 2020
Gamertag
synpoboii
Yes that columbicunt jerrson is using that guardian glitch. Hes been team killing me and my buddies. When confronted he says "no its game glitch" some shit like that. I didnt record it tho.I'll stand with you. Fuckin embarrasing cumsock's aint got nowhere to run now.

Sep 21, 2020
Gamertag
traider202
principalmente quiero decir que esto de teamkill viene con el juego, no es un hack ni nada por el estilo asi que todo halo esta lleno de personas con eso, pos a uno como persona le da rabia cuando un jugador lo mata con eso y sabe quienes , pos yo voy tambien y lo mata porque me mato, asi que esto es una bobada si no quieren tener peronas que agan eso posprogramen el juego bien , ademas esto no es un hack

Sep 21, 2020
Gamertag
traider202
principalmente quiero decir que esto de teamkill viene con el juego, no es un hack ni nada por el estilo asi que todo halo esta lleno de personas con eso, pos a uno como persona le da rabia cuando un jugador lo mata con eso y sabe quienes , pos yo voy tambien y lo mata porque me mato, asi que esto es una bobada si no quieren tener peronas que agan eso posprogramen el juego bien , ademas esto no es un hack

Sep 21, 2020
Gamertag
traider202
Mainly I want to say that this teamkill comes with the game, it is not a hack or anything like that so all halo is full of people with that, because one as a person gets angry when a player kills him with that and knows who Well, I go too and he kills him because he killed me, so this is nonsense if you don't want to have people who do that post-program the game well, also this is not a hack

Nov 12, 2019
Gamertag
dB REPO 3696
Yeah if the server says “don’t do X” and you do X, you probably shouldn’t fall back on “program the game better” as your defense.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2020
Gamertag
ocea1337
I would also like to add that I have been getting Guardian Teamkilled a lot lately in zombies and it absolutely ruins the experience. Is it bannable, and if we record it will action be taken? I pretty much only play zombies and love the gametype, but it has been really frustrating dealing with this and mostly the people doing it just laughing about it.

Sep 23, 2020
Gamertag
ocea1337
same guy jersson is still teamkilling constantly in zombies. can we not do anything about it?

Oct 22, 2020
Gamertag
EL BICHO
Lo mismo pasa con Rubinsky y viruspepe. Echan a perder la experiencia del juego traicionando, y quedan impunes por ello. Está claro que es una acción que perjudica directamente al otro jugador.